Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    How do you even choose a main for the xpack if you expect big changes later on, instead of having your most important aspects known already? I can't seem to.

I understand Legion might have spoiled us with tiers, leggos, artifacts and stuff. Is that excuse enough to deliver less and ask us to expect less because ... that was too much/good/fun?

Deleted
    We have lost quite a few gameplay altering tools. Leggos is one, artifacts are another, trinkets are yet another. Can someone point me to trinkets or other wearables that have interesting gameplay influence? I haven't seen those in BfA and it hurts. Passive azerite traits, no interesting trinkets, no tier, no ... it's going to be quite boring.
    1 button macro expansion from 110 to endgame?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Not really. You're right that entrance tier boni don't change gameplay but they're still a lot more impactful than all the Azerite stuff we've seen yet.

Just compare them: http://de.wowhead.com/tier-19-armor-sets

Even with 3 Azerite traits they're not on par with the T19 boni.

Does that mean later Azerite traits can't get better? No. That still doesn't make the 99% awful Azerite traits we have now better.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah because it's a bad system and it has been since introduction. It's just that bad, has nothing to do with "hate". This system could have been great if Blizzard would've putten enough time into it. But it not only lacks inspiration and a clear game design, it lacks the most important thing: fun.
    ________

Still I don't want this thread to be derailed by this discussion. I was genuinely curious which are the favorite traits for each spec (even when they're bad).
    No. It only means you got a 50% slot free to be able to get "set bonus". 2 set grants 1, 4 yet another and 6 for the third.
    You can either go 2:4/4:2 or 2:2:2 and the max amount of set effect would always amount to 3.
    You can have such effect with 3 piece of gear yet alone you get a spec specific trait at tier 0 and another for middle ring.

Simply said 1 azerite gear =2-set bonus active
    2 azerite gears equipped = 4-set bonuses
    3 AG = 6/6 set bonus effect or 3× 2-set effect active
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2018-07-20 at 04:58 PM.

I knew that azerite gear will be some kind of spin of legiondaries and netherlight crucible( shadow and light traits to be exact). I was not mistaken- its the worst of both worlds.