Can I get a quick recap of what happens between Sargeras defeated and BfA?

Is there a place to get a quick recap of it?? Any ingame cinematics or something similar??

I'm not going to sub again since I have no time and the story seems... bad

I'm just not understanding why the Horde and the Alliance are fighting each other when BOTH know the real big bad is the void.
    Why did Sylvanas want to burn the tree and whose fault is it that this war is starting?

I read something about Saurfang being in Stormwind? Why is that?

I read the most recent Ion Q&A recap and he said something about this expansion being both factions will have to look inward and ask why they're fighting... isn't that what they both did in MoP? Why rehash the same thing again? It literally doesn't make sense (to me at least) that after both factions working to defeat Sargeras (Really, the main big bad of the entire Warcraft universe before this void bullshit) that they would fight again... I guess this could be answered with "it's so there could still be a game based off HvA") But I think there should be a better answer for that

Sorry if this isn't the right place to put this

Back in Cataclysm Gallyiwx discovers azerite within the kezan volcano. Turns out it wasnt deathwing that blew Kezan up, it was Azeroth herself. Fast forward, Sargeras stabs the planet, and Gallywix already knows the outcome. He discovers that there is azerite in silithus and sends the bilgewater cartel to begin to mine. The Alliance discovers this and sends the SI7 to Sabotage and assassinate the miners since they think the horde cannot be allowed to have Azerite.

The Night elves sends their armies down south to feathermoon hold, and Sylvanas sees that Teldrassil will be a hub to export azerite to the alliance, and won't have any of it. While the army is away she picks the perfect time to strike and unleashes the horde upon the night elves. They move through ashenvale but Malfurion creates a wall of wisps but the only way to break it is to disturb the peace in the forest, as such Saurfang and the Kor'kron are tasked with scaling the felwood mountain while the horde rampages across Ashenvale.

Sylvanas and Malfurion and whatever night elves he has left clashes a few times in Darkshore. They end up battling one on one and Malfurion gains the upper hand but Saurfang comes in to save the day and nearly cleaves malfurion in half with a suprise attack. Saurfang lets malfurion live as its dishonorable. Sylvanas then proceeds to burn teldrassil to the ground.

The Alliance retaliates and invades tirisfall and captures the undercity despite Sylvanas going Lich king 2.0 it was not enough to stop the alliance (Plague and raising thousands of undead at the same time and val'kyr and everything.) Saurfang is defeated and captured and sent to the stockades.

Horde players then travel to the stockades with nathanos to free Saurfang but instead disovers princess talanjii and Zul the prophet in the stockades. When they meet with Saurfang he refuses to go back to Sylvanas' horde as he thinks her horde is dishonorable. We exit the stockades but jaina is there prepared to kick our asses to we have a halls of reflection style encounter fleeing from her and escaping to the troll Island and the horde seals an alliance with the Zandalari.

Don't know much about the alliance side but they go after the Kul'tirans and allies themselves with them as they discovered that the horde had struck a pact with the Zandalari and needs something to put against that.

It's basically Swtors Rise of the Hutt cartel expansion in WoW form if we replace Azerite with Isotope 5 instead the horde or the empire actually won, but only beause they were about to be wiped off the map. Which is true in WoW also
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2018-07-20 at 08:01 AM.
    An'u belore delen'na