Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by nicci View Post
    Afflic has the best dps in the game pvp wise. But affliction pvp gameplay ends up with haste cooldown, spamming dots, harvester and darkglare. Congrats you did 200k damage when everybody else is still chasing 100k and you are top of the damage meter now. However, one rogue or warrior saw a purple health bar and now you are waiting for spirit res.

Rinse and repeat for top damage done, top killing blow if you win the RNG jackpot, and top death by a wide margin. Did you name your spirit resser yet? I say "Hi jack, we meet again". Like 10 times every BG.

Welcome to warlock pvp.
    You, my friend, hit the nail on the head. Best travel with a healer. If not, you better learn how to kite.

He's right about Rogues, wrong about Life Tap. Best thing of BfA so far about warlocks is Life Tap gone.

Pré patch balance atm is horrendous, I don't understand how they still didn't do anything but now it's too late and they probably won't until the pvp season actually starts.

It's not a bad thing but it is annoying for sure.

I'll do a lot more PVP I assume because my whole guild went horde side in another server and I refuse to play that crap.
    Thanks for the heads up!

I just hate how Fear costs my left nut to cast

This is legit. 15% is too much for sure.
    10% would be acceptable because we regen about 1% per second.

@myself

Seems like they ended up taking action against rogues and some others.
    Way to go Blizz!
    Thanks for the heads up!

They changed fear back to 10% mana cost.

Thank you hidden dev who dwells in here.
    Thanks for the heads up!

10+ Year Old Account
    Aff is garbage, you can have 5 UAs on someone and when they get dispelled they get hit for 2k. Not to mention dying 100-0 in a kidney.

Drain Life should be 100 mana per channel, no 600.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Overall i have no idea why developers think the stacking UA is a good idea. In TBC and WotlK you use it when you need and do other stuff you need to do. Todays PvP consists of UA stacking, while i can waste my GCDs on other useful activities simply isn't fun. Especially since its easy to dispel.

a spell like hand of guldan can hit in pvp situation like 2/300 , with +5% "buff" , + 10% 2 set, and +15% damage from succy with pvp talent lol...
    Last edited by Xanatas; 2018-08-11 at 05:45 PM.

Deleted
    Destro is fine, the other two are garbage. Affliction is not tanky whatsoever, an abject failure of class design. Demonlogy continues to deal no dmg.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cantbanthis View Post
    Destro is fine, the other two are garbage. Affliction is not tanky whatsoever, an abject failure of class design. Demonlogy continues to deal no dmg.
    pretty much, Affliction is a mage without mobility/block/cc