Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    If lgbt friendly guilds bother you then you're a cry baby plain and simple

I don't see an issue with gay people wanting to join a Community with other like minded individuals. It's a common thread, just like a WPvP community or an RBG community or a Reddit community. People with similarities want to meet and join with other people who are similar. Anyone making a big deal out of something like this are clearly bored with life or feeling left out.

WoW is a diverse game with diverse people. Many people play for the social factor and Communities foster that. Maybe go gay if you are feeling left out and stop looking for a reason to get upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    You do you, boo.

Mind your own business.

Way too many people in the world anyways, why would anyone care?
    “Life is and will ever remain an equation incapable of solution, but it contains certain known factors.”

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    I'm my experience homosexual people are looking for any reason to be offended because they enjoy to try and push people down for being "sexists".

Having said that, the lesbian couple I play video games frequently are absoloutely amazing people. I would appreciate, for their sake, that the LGBT community stopped giving homosexual people a bad rep.
    That's PRECISELY the problem here. The vocal LGB LOBBY is trying to push forward an agenda, agenda whose goal is to force people to accept and even ecnourage homosexuality as something we should all praise. It's fucking not, there is no pride of being homosexual, you don't like that people use terms like fag? Welcome in the REAL world ! YOU are a minority, deal with it, the world is not revolving around you and should not by any means catter to your sexual orientation who is a statistical abnormality and will always be, this is a objective fact, so deal with it and move on.

I recently saw two girls holding hands in the street, they were clearly together, and you know what? NO ONE, absolutly NO ONE told them anything, because NO ONE did fucking care, myself included, i only saw them because we crossed path and because one of them was hot, otherwise, i wouldn't even notice.
    Nobody fucking care, the only problem is the militant ones who are constantly remind to other "oh by the way i'm gay !" fuck off ! I don't care ! And by the way, if you are so proud of it, use the correct word: homosexual, instead of gay who is just a coward word to make you feel better.

The LGB "TQ" lobby is currently the worst ennemy of the homosexual "community", and i use the " because there is no such thing as a homosexual community; like if homosexual people were somekind of collective mind.
    That community on Wow is purely the representation of what is wrong with the world today: lobbies trying to create hate and segregation and use that hate and segregation to fuel their victim card; just like Grom Hellscream is hailed as a hero for killing Mannoroth and freeing the Orcs from the corruption altough he was the one who corrupted the orcs to begin with.

I don't care either way

I can't see an issue with either community gay or not, I have no care for homosexuality and therefore will keep away from such communities, not gay why would I even want to be a member? Their choice in life

There should be a pride community and one for straight if someone desires

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    We don’t need separate groups for gays, genders, races, etc. It’s segregation and it’s not needed. We’re in a community together.
    Are they segregated by sex or just space for people to talk about certain issues. If straight people are allowed to join how is this any different than fandoms?
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2018-07-20 at 07:38 PM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    That's PRECISELY the problem here. The vocal LGB LOBBY is trying to push forward an agenda, agenda whose goal is to force people to accept and even ecnourage homosexuality as something we should all praise. It's fucking not, there is no pride of being homosexual, you don't like that people use terms like fag? Welcome in the REAL world ! YOU are a minority, deal with it, the world is not revolving around you and should not by any means catter to your sexual orientation who is a statistical abnormality and will always be, this is a objective fact, so deal with it and move on.

I recently saw two girls holding hands in the street, they were clearly together, and you know what? NO ONE, absolutly NO ONE told them anything, because NO ONE did fucking care, myself included, i only saw them because we crossed path and because one of them was hot, otherwise, i wouldn't even notice.
    Nobody fucking care, the only problem is the militant ones who are constantly remind to other "oh by the way i'm gay !" fuck off ! I don't care ! And by the way, if you are so proud of it, use the correct word: homosexual, instead of gay who is just a coward word to make you feel better.

The LGB "TQ" lobby is currently the worst ennemy of the homosexual "community", and i use the " because there is no such thing as a homosexual community; like if homosexual people were somekind of collective mind.
    That community on Wow is purely the representation of what is wrong with the world today: lobbies trying to create hate and segregation and use that hate and segregation to fuel their victim card; just like Grom Hellscream is hailed as a hero for killing Mannoroth and freeing the Orcs from the corruption altough he was the one who corrupted the orcs to begin with.
    Are you Russian ?

I have no care on your preference or politics.
    I just wish blizzard would have a better guild finder option.
    You would think a game based around social interaction one of your keys systems such as group finder would be a guild finding system to help you find like minded players you could play with.
    Right now if feels like blizzard does very little to support to help those find a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post

The LGB "TQ" lobby is currently the worst ennemy of the homosexual "community", and i use the " because there is no such thing as a homosexual community; like if homosexual people were of collective mind.
    You seem to care an awful lot and are bothered by something you claim to not be bothered by .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted
    You know what I am outta here, the heterosexual victimhood is nauseating

10+ Year Old Account
    Regardless of how the community as a whole handled it, I'm happy with the way Blizzard responded to it, saying they were shutting down the post only because it derailed, and commenting that if people didn't like a group they shouldn't join it, while encouraging the OP to keep going with the group.

This is not an appropriate topic here. Closing now...