Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    In Stormwind in the park. Worgen will be kept on leashes at all time and must have a night elf accompany them with a poop bag.

The only suitable places in EK are probably just Gilneas or Hinterlands, however seeing the naval context of the xpac I'd say Gilneas.
    In Kalimdor they might go all places: Hyjal, Ashenvale, healed Felwood (these three are quite too close to Orgrimmar tho), even Desolace is a possibility.
    But if Blizzard doesn't do this in BfA I'd say they wouldn't do for next two xpacs.

*Tinfoil hat on* What if they're setting up the plot for WC4?????
    S.H.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seylene View Post
    Seeing as they held Ashenvale just fine, And with the Horde running to get back to Lorderon the returning Sentinel army could easily take it back. Ogrimmar right next door has never been a problem before.
    because the alliance isnt at lorderon?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Deleted
    Most Elves live in Goldshire either way.

In all honestly, I'd love if this caused some proper development of Nelves going forward. The way WoW has portrayed Nelves is absolutely pathethic compared to their way in WC3 etc. The whole Val'sharah questline with Malfurion and Tyrande was cringy and stupid at best.

Unless the other world trees are given some Miracle Grow the only other option for world tree living would be in Hyjal, the others won't be large enough. During Cata, I don't believe Neo-Nordrassil was inhabitable yet, but I could be wrong.

I always figured the Forsaken would retake the Plaguelands and live 'next door' to the Blood Elves. Worgens get Gilneas back. Losing Teldrassil has skewed the balance unless NEs do get Hyjal (and surrounding zones). The only non-contested lands Alliance would own in Kalimdor would be Azure/Bloodmyst and unless Velen wants to bust out the Vindicaar on the Horde, I don't see them defending those two little islands against a Horde-controlled continent.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    sylvanas nuked tirisfal glades, not silverpine, and with the horde losing undercity the remaining forces in those regions won't have anywhere to turn to so will have to head to kalimdor, leaving gilneas to the alliance, if blizzard can be arsed with making it into a phased in zone above the starting zone.

Night elves, I dunno hinterlands as a tree, could set up there.

The forsaken are slightly worse off because its been regarded how the heat of places like durotar isn't the best thing for a decaying corpse, and I doubt Baine would appreciate having disease spreading parasites living near his lands. maybe forsaken can take up residence in ashenvale, not like the night elves gonna have use for it anymore.
    Once the flames on Teldrassil die down they could live there. Would save them the time of destroying the land and creatures that live there like any other place they go.

These refugees should be sent back to their home region and banned from the Alliance. We don't need these people with different religions and skin color. They want to get our jobs and our wives.

"Make Stormwind great again".

10+ Year Old Account
    ANywhere that doesn't perpetuate the SW/Org dichotomy...

Deleted
    Night Elves can go to Shal'varah or Feralas, where they have more than enough space to house everyone.

Worgen should finally take back Gilneas, which is no doubt going to a warzone at some point in BfA.

Deleted
    There's a few choices. The coolest one would be retaking Gilneas for the worgen and the Nelves relocating to Aszuna and Val'sharah and reclaim their ancestral lands. This would balance the factions in the broken isles too and with Azshara being part of the expansion, an arc in Aszuna would make total sense. Maybe the academy could be rebuilt and the surrounding lake turned into a giant moonwell and it becoming the new nelf city.

Then there's the cheap options. Gilneans to Kul'tiras and Nelves to Stormwind.

As the forsaken, a burned down Teldrassil sounds fitting. Though i will miss the beautiful city it was and it being defiled by the Forsaken... but, it was corrupted anyways.
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-07-23 at 09:08 AM.

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    because the alliance isnt at lorderon?
    We know the Sentinel army isn't, they were on route to Silithus and then come back. Ashenvale is still in conflict from the battle tables with Shandris leading an assault all the way towards Orgrimmar. And a huge push into Darkshore from the returning forces. All signs point to the recapture, and that is even before Guardians of Hyjal who were torn from the Ashenvale defenders, returning home. That is dependant on Blizzard remembering them though. So Horde leaves to go defend from the Humans in Lordaeron if that is what you mean by Alliance then yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lordaeron! .. Not really. I mean I'd love that to be the case, but I doubt it heavily
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Should be either Gilneas...

or the world tree in grizzly hills...

which would have that awesome grizzly hills music

Last edited by khazmodan; 2018-07-23 at 04:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    For real tho. They need to address this shit. Teldrassil burns down, where are the night elves and worgen gonna go? Not all of them are gonna be able to live in Ashenvale and Darkshore. And not all of them are gonna fit in a corner in Stormwind either.
    Thought it would be a thing of reclaiming Gilneas..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

For real tho. They need to address this shit. Teldrassil burns down, where are the night elves and worgen gonna go?
    Well, I suspect most of them are going to Heaven. Not much of an attack if you just burn the tree but let everyone get out safely. Except the Worgen. I mean, I know the movie says ALL dogs go to heaven...but no.

Stormwind park? Well, once the quest chain is over there are literally tents every 2 feet in Stormwind with some nelf/worgen refugee hanging out. Stormwind essentially becomes Sentinal Hill during the Westfall quest chain.

Since the UC becomes vacant, and unlivable...they could always use some of that druid magic and just regrow the forests up in Lorderon and hang out there. Or we could just kill all the nelfs/worgen and use their skin for skinsuits.
    Kthxhugsbye

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    The crazy part of that is Orgrimar has a whole damn city underneath of it... an Undercity if you think about it.
    Depends, we don't know what happened to that whole iron city that Garrosh made.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    For real tho. They need to address this shit. Teldrassil burns down, where are the night elves and worgen gonna go? Not all of them are gonna be able to live in Ashenvale and Darkshore. And not all of them are gonna fit in a corner in Stormwind either.
    Personally, I"m hoping either for Dire Maul/Edre'Thalas (sp?) to be retaken and used as the new night elf capital, or for the night elves to successfully push back into Hyjal and rally there to maintain an Alliance presence in Kalimdor (similarly, the Forsaken could focus on Andorhal as their new base of operations. Poetic, for the site of the plagued grain that made them undead to be their new home).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

They can live in the Park in Stormwind.

.... Oh wait....
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

In the depths of hell where they belong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Unless the other world trees are given some Miracle Grow the only other option for world tree living would be in Hyjal, the others won't be large enough. During Cata, I don't believe Neo-Nordrassil was inhabitable yet, but I could be wrong.

I always figured the Forsaken would retake the Plaguelands and live 'next door' to the Blood Elves. Worgens get Gilneas back. Losing Teldrassil has skewed the balance unless NEs do get Hyjal (and surrounding zones). The only non-contested lands Alliance would own in Kalimdor would be Azure/Bloodmyst and unless Velen wants to bust out the Vindicaar on the Horde, I don't see them defending those two little islands against a Horde-controlled continent.
    TBF, sustained orbital bombardment WOULD make the Azuremyst Isles extremely costly to take, and thus an unattractive target for the Horde...
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!