"It's only alpha / beta / pre-patch, things will change"

This is by far the most unproductive battle cry that these and the official forums can muster. Every 2 years we go through the same cycle of it's alpha -> it's beta -> it's pre-patch and shitty decisions go live. If you think Azerite will fix abysmal class balance, I have news for you: during Legion pre-patch people thought that Artifacts would fix everything. Then we got 2 years of melee training down healers and casters. Poor pre-patch balance is not necessarily indicative of how things will play out at 120. It is, however, indicative of the fact that Blizzard fucked everything up once again and we can look forward to 2 more years of FOTM domination.

People cried "it's only alpha" when GCD changes were first talked about. Now they're live.
    People cried "it's only alpha" when the interface was changed. Now it's live.
    Now people are crying "it's only pre-patch" when it is clear that class balance is in the gutter. Azerite will not be enough to fix this. If you want to see real change, go to the forums and make your voice heard instead of waiting for Blizzard to patch it.

14 years of WoW prove that Blizzard higher-ups don't see the problems that are evident to the players. Don't expect Blizzard to be omniscient and read your mind. If you are dissatisfied with something, go and start complaining about it right now instead of waiting for live. When a change goes live, it's already much too late.

15+ Year Old Account
    Its more funny to me when people say its alpha/beta and to stop asking for changes. Like, really?

People have already moved to "It's only Uldir, it's gonna be better by the third tier, after which the system will be scrapped" with azerite.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogalicus View Post
    People have already moved to "It's only Uldir, it's gonna be better by the third tier, after which the system will be scrapped" with azerite.

This. First it was just Alpha. Then it was just Beta. Now suddenly it's become "it's OK if the first tier of stuff is bad, it's not even meant to be good". Lol.

I'm still waiting for the Netherlight Crucible awesomeness for the Azerite system in 8.3!
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Pretending that nothing changed during alpha/beta is as equally moronic as excusing bullshit with "It's only alpha/beta". Some things change, others do not. If you wanna pretend that only the absolutes exist you're either being dishonest or you haven't been paying attention to litterally anything going on, on the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    This is by far the most unproductive battle cry that these and the official forums can muster. Every 2 years we go through the same cycle of it's alpha -> it's beta -> it's pre-patch and shitty decisions go live. If you think Azerite will fix abysmal class balance, I have news for you: during Legion pre-patch people thought that Artifacts would fix everything. Then we got 2 years of melee training down healers and casters. Poor pre-patch balance is not necessarily indicative of how things will play out at 120. It is, however, indicative of the fact that Blizzard fucked everything up once again and we can look forward to 2 more years of FOTM domination.

People cried "it's only alpha" when GCD changes were first talked about. Now they're live.
    People cried "it's only alpha" when the interface was changed. Now it's live.
    Now people are crying "it's only pre-patch" when it is clear that class balance is in the gutter. Azerite will not be enough to fix this. If you want to see real change, go to the forums and make your voice heard instead of waiting for Blizzard to patch it.

14 years of WoW prove that Blizzard higher-ups don't see the problems that are evident to the players. Don't expect Blizzard to be omniscient and read your mind. If you are dissatisfied with something, go and start complaining about it right now instead of waiting for live. When a change goes live, it's already much too late.
    Azerite literally can be enough to fix it, all the classes play fine, Pally seems a lot more enjoyable now, Monk (while I'm slightly annoyed about SEF being on GCD) is still basically the same and is really fluid, Warrior is spin to win god as per usual, all the Warlock specs are amazing and I'm actually switching mains to Demonology because of how good it is. Priest is pretty good all round with Disc being super fun and Shadow being a lot more viable in Dungeons during quick burst pulls, Shaman seems ok but I've not played it much, all the Hunter specs look super good, Death Knight seems almost exactly the same as much as I've played, etc etc. The Azerite traits we have seen have some pretty decent traits for some classes. The GCD is mostly fine and I've honestly barely noticed it other than few exceptions such as Storm Earth Fire and Recklessness annoyingly being on it but still that's actually not too bad just wait like 0.5 second. As I've said to many people if you are this against Blizzard stop playing the game and complaining about it. You obviously don't enjoy it so just don't play it.

Back in Wotlk, when the forums were on fire because the Naxx rehash and easy mode raids that was the first tier they delivered Ulduar in the next patch, and everyone loved that patch.
    Zul'Jin died for our sins.
    --
    My Loa are smiling at me infidel. can you say the same?