Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ballong View Post
    Haste sims 1.35 for me, and have been simming between 1.25-1.35 regardless of what gear set Ive had gearing up from 280-345 ilvl. Any reason you say its 1.1?
    Hey Ballong -- I know I replied to you directly on Discord, but I'll post here too for visibility.

The base profiles used to calculate the DPS of azerite traits, talents and gear do not have any talents selected. With no talents, haste sims for around 1.1 DPS per point.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Now if only Blizzard would fix the weird targeting it has. I've seen that thing go off on dummies while i was fighting mobs nearby.

Edith: Something seems off about the gear tab. It suggests the best traits on the gear to be things like Lunar Shrapnel for single target. Worse, it suggests "Incite the Pack" for the spymaster's wrap, when Streaking Stars would probably be a better option in just about every situation.
    That may be something wrong with how I've coded things in the backend. I'll check it out! Thanks.

On the feature front, do you have any plans to include weapon enchants?

Don't think we need anything for rings since they're just flat stats, but Torrent looks like it might be a much bigger deal in later patches.

10+ Year Old Account
    I realise it's early doors but I can't get over those acronyms.

Other websites have used the spell icons, even if small - humans are great at pattern recognition and quickly reconciling that with their gear. Learning all the names and their corresponding abbreviation takes ages by comparison. I imagine from a UI perspective it would be easier to display with just icons too. Ultimately that's why icons and tooltips exist.

Not to sound ungrateful though, it's nice to have a compact resource and you've obviously put in a lot of effort that I will make a lot of use of good job.
    Last edited by Chemii; 2018-08-29 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Big update for ChickenDB today! We've made some changes to tooltips, azerite stacks and more -- more info here:

https://www.dreamgrove.gg/balance/ch...date-24-09-18/

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    On the feature front, do you have any plans to include weapon enchants?

Don't think we need anything for rings since they're just flat stats, but Torrent looks like it might be a much bigger deal in later patches.
    Yeah may be able to include that with the next update round. I'm also thinking of doing potions in a similar way.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemii View Post
    I realise it's early doors but I can't get over those acronyms.

Other websites have used the spell icons, even if small - humans are great at pattern recognition and quickly reconciling that with their gear. Learning all the names and their corresponding abbreviation takes ages by comparison. I imagine from a UI perspective it would be easier to display with just icons too. Ultimately that's why icons and tooltips exist.

Not to sound ungrateful though, it's nice to have a compact resource and you've obviously put in a lot of effort that I will make a lot of use of good job.
    Agreed! Acronyms are not particularly insightful. We've updated the tooltips on ChickenDB to show the full names of everything with a mouseover, let us know what you think!

Deleted
    I think this info also belongs here:

* Starsurge and Starfall damage increased by 15%.

Items:
    * Dawning Sun damage increased by 40%.
    * Streaking Stars damage reduced by 40%
    * Sunblaze damage bonus increased by 35% against non-players.
    Let's see what the simmers say. If Dawning Sun and Sunblaze end up doing the same overall damage as Streaking Stars, it's a good change.

Quote Originally Posted by Stravanov View Post

I
    Let's see what the simmers say. If Dawning Sun and Sunblaze end up doing the same overall damage as Streaking Stars, it's a good change.

You don't need either of these to be any good.

There are traits that were already a few percentage points behind streaking stars that will now be BIS. Like laser and AoT...

The star surge buff will be a net positive buff if you replace your SS with Any of the next 3 traits that were on the BIS list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stravanov View Post

The hotfixes are now available in ChickenDB! See for yourself ^_^.

Nice updates both of you, keep up the good work

Question on ChickenDB:

Wonderful resource. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Both uldir traits are rated highly, and I'm assuming it's because of reorganization array. What I'm trying to determine if I should use both traits together in one gearset, and how much of the dps gain from both traits is because you're in uldir.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalchicken View Post
    Question on ChickenDB:

Wonderful resource. Thank you so much for sharing it!

Both uldir traits are rated highly, and I'm assuming it's because of reorganization array. What I'm trying to determine if I should use both traits together in one gearset, and how much of the dps gain from both traits is because you're in uldir.
    Either one of them activates Reorigination Array inside Uldir, you don't need both. You can use any combination of traits on other two pieces that sims higher, just throw your gear to www.raidbots.com/simbot/topgear and see what's better for you. Archive is generally better for AoE(-ish) fights and for M+, since Matrix doesn't scale with number of targets at all.