Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Nah, Hunter would go tank, probably a re-work of Survival with Pet + player shared HP pool & a few abilities based on the team of hunter + pet.

i dont expect another class. blizzard found the better cash cow in allied races.

Next class needs to be a ranged (because we already have 3 new melee classes in a row - dk, monk, dh) mail (only 2 classes use it) user with bow/gun weapon (only one class use it).

I hope Tinker will make it to the game eventually. With 1 tank, 1 ranged dps and 1 healer or 1 tank 1 melee 1 ranged dps and a healer. Gnome/Goblin only, toolkit enhanced exo suits or mechs. Instant reroll.

Deleted
    Obviously the next expansion will be the return of the lich king with the necromancer as a caster hero class stealing half of the DK's and warlocks spells/skills like the DH did. We still need a caster that shoots white/pale spells out of their hands, or even green poison stuff.

Poisons nova`s, bone spears/spirits, golems as pets, "actual" curses, revives and whatnot.

Heck yeah, bring it on!

7+ Year Old Account
    This game certainly needs another class that utilizes arcane magic.

Spellbreaker would fit that niche. Plate armor wearing spell caster.

Quote Originally Posted by Jervaise View Post
    Shadow is Void. Void is Shadow.

Shadow Priests are Void Mages.
    ....that graphic is bad ass my man! Stealing that for sure!

It is the Dark Ranger, they are setting up plot devices so Sylvanas and Nathanos can leave the Horde for this purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    We have two and only two missing class types:

Ranged Tank and Melee Healer

Ranged Tank is out of the question - but I'd like to see how well a real non caster melee healer would go.

They literally have to melee attack their targets to transfer the wounds to themselves and then use other abilities to heal themselves. Stamina would be their primary stat.

Instead of a new class -- I'd prefer new specs. Battle Mage (tank), Chi Caster (range monk), Rock Song (tank shaman).

Ideally new specs would be the least rolled classes but I'm not that creative to come up with ideas for that this early in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    Instead of a new class -- I'd prefer new specs.
    Fine - but we already have loads of melee tank, range healer, melee dps and range dps.

How about a new role somewhere in that new spec

Given ranged tank isn't viable in WoW, we can go for melee healer which WoW doesn't have yet and could easily happen.

Rogue True Healer : No mana, STAMINA primary stat, self heal abilities, melee attack targets to take wounds off target and put them on self.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo Stormreaver View Post
    ....that graphic is bad ass my man! Stealing that for sure!
    WoW Chronicles Vol. 1

Quote Originally Posted by SHUMEGGAH View Post
    This game certainly needs another class that utilizes arcane magic.

Spellbreaker would fit that niche. Plate armor wearing spell caster.
    I have been wanting them for awhile. Use the Silvermoon Spelkbreakers as the model for a tank spec (shield and glaive while being mail wearers), and the Nightbourne Spellswords for the DPS. Or they could go with the Wardens/Huntresses for a ranged dps.