Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by salvadorbard View Post
    Secondary stat scaling has been changed to linear from exponential. So it doesn't get noticeably better with gear. This is what literally every beta tester with a brain has been saying for months.

Good job demonstrating your ignorance and/or lack of ability to research things before calling people stupid though.
    And secondary stats had to be adjusted multiple times in legion to keep people from reaching rediculous levels of power. Obviously a change was needed. But you are wrong that it doesn't get noticeably better with gear.
    Last edited by elynos; 2018-07-26 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    He's right though.

Instead of a positive character development over the course from 110 to 120 there is negative character development where you lose things affecting your playstyle and gameplay (T-bonuses, legendaries). On 120 your spec is factually less complex and decreased in gameplay value than on level 110. Azerite can't change that.
    Yes it can.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxyAnatoliy View Post
    Am i the only one who likes the gcd changes? It makes the gameplay more tactical, isnt it?
    Loving the GCD changes, makes PvP have a lot more strategy and depth.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Yes it can.
    Look at the Azerite traits we've gotten until now. 99% useless passive procs with maybe 1% of traits that impact gameplay. And some of them are even traits for the 1st raid.

If Blizzard is not stepping up the entire system and design of the traits by 1000% it won't do anything for character development. And I'm not sure when it was the last time Blizzard put a lot more effort into an expansion feature mid expansion than at launch. I mean Netherlight Crucible is the perfect example for lazy game design. And you think Azerite will be different when it comes to effort?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Look at the Azerite traits we've gotten until now. 99% useless passive procs with maybe 1% of traits that impact gameplay. And some of them are even traits for the 1st raid.

If Blizzard is not stepping up the entire system and design of the traits by 1000% it won't do anything for character development. And I'm not sure when it was the last time Blizzard put a lot more effort into an expansion feature mid expansion than at launch. I mean Netherlight Crucible is the perfect example for lazy game design. And you think Azerite will be different when it comes to effort?
    "1000%" hahah you sound like a bond villain. When you wildly throw around numbers like 99%, 1%, and then 1000%, you are just flapping your gums, you are not saying anything of any worth.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    "1000%" hahah you sound like a bond villain. When you wildly throw around numbers like 99%, 1%, and then 1000%, you are just flapping your gums, you are not saying anything of any worth.
    I said 1000% because right now it seems like Blizzard hasn't invested more than one part time developer for Azerite traits - that's how bad they are.

I said 1000% because right now it seems like Blizzard hasn't invested more than one part time developer for Azerite traits - that's how bad they are.
    Dam 1 developer to make over 300 traits, regardless of how good they are that dude must be a boss

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    For the 1st time in as far as i can remember all of the classes feel really good. Way better than before the patch.
    I disagree. I'm a shadow priest, it doesn't feel good. Blizzard has also admitted that they ran out of time and that shadow priests would see an overhaul in 8.1, so that right there kind of puts the nail in that coffin of "The classes feel good"

Quote Originally Posted by solidstate101 View Post
    For the 1st time in as far as i can remember all of the classes feel really good. Way better than before the patch.
    I just spat my drink out.

I really don't believe you have even tried most classes for an example SHADOW PRIESTS .

I have fun on my spriest. It still owns face in BGs, and the bonus void forum is a blessing in dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    Dam 1 developer to make over 300 traits, regardless of how good they are that dude must be a boss
    "After using X you increase stat Y"
    "Skill Z deals % more damage"

Fill in the gaps for XYZ and % and you have half of the traits done. Pretty sure this takes a lot of time...

A lot of traits have more depth than that, no need to lie.

Quote Originally Posted by elynos View Post
    A lot of traits have more depth than that, no need to lie.
    No some trait have more depth than that, a lot isn't the correct term either.

Talking about Fury warr, I agree. Other classes: nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Alastian View Post
    Talking about Fury warr, I agree. Other classes: nope.
    Fury feels really good, I don't mind Marksman and Survival either. Assassination and Outlaw aren't bad, and Frost and Fire are tolerable. Now this is currently, but I also know at 120 some of those don't feel as good as they do currently.

classes are shit atm and will be even more shit at 120 when you lose inflated stats and legendaries.

also that retarded gcd change that nearly everyone in beta hated goes live and no surprise it actually does suck ass.

back in wod when the first great prune happened they said it was to make room for new abilities in the future. nice joke. literally nothing permanently added since.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    MMO-C posts about WoW all fall into one of these three categories:

1) OP says something positive about the game... everyone pisses on it with negative opinions
    2) OP says something negative about the game... everyone pisses on the OP because he/she is being negative
    3) OP introduces lore or game element he/she wants to see in the game... everyone bickers about it like its absolutely going to be in the game
    So true. Pretty much this. Basically, based on the OP's opinion most people fall into the "opposing opinion" role
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

ITT:People that don't know the PTR exists and have literally no idea that we know exactly what classes are going to feel like at 120.

Spoiler: They're even worse.

Azerite traits are nerfed Netherlight Crucible passives.

Secondary stats are gutted. All Str/Int/Agi does is give you a % increase to throughput.

I'm going to hit you with another spoiler: if classes like Feral, Frost, Assassination, Enhancement, and Windwalker feel sluggish and unresponsive at 110 with levels of Haste we will not see for the rest of the expack (because we have a PTR and know that Blizzard absolutely gutted how secondaries scale to the lowest they have ever been bar none), then imagine what 120 will be with no Tier to look forward to, no secondary stats to scale into, no Legiondaries to add gameplay mechanics to fool with, and no artifact to crutch off of.

And here I go thinking anyone that doesn't have the ability to Google "BFA Beta Changes" has the wherewithal to read a post that spoon-feeds it to them.

TLDR- The bitching isn't speculation. What is being bitched about has been on the PTR for months. "Wait until 120!" is less than meaningless when people are already 120 and the gameplay is even clumsier and unarticulated than it is now for any spec that doesnt just ignore stats and mash fillers on CD like Fury Warrior does.

glhf
    Last edited by Oxford Kama; 2018-07-28 at 10:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    No some trait have more depth than that, a lot isn't the correct term either.
    http://www.wowhead.com/heart-of-azer...e-traits-guide

Go through em and prove it, I think the answer is a lot not some.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford Kama View Post
    ITT:People that don't know the PTR exists and have literally no idea that we know exactly what classes are going to feel like at 120.

Spoiler: They're even worse.

Azerite traits are nerfed Netherlight Crucible passives.

Secondary stats are gutted. All Str/Int/Agi does is give you a % increase to throughput.

I'm going to hit you with another spoiler: if classes like Feral, Frost, Assassination, Enhancement, and Windwalker feel sluggish and unresponsive at 110 with levels of Haste we will not see for the rest of the expack (because we have a PTR and know that Blizzard absolutely gutted how secondaries scale to the lowest they have ever been bar none), then imagine what 120 will be with no Tier to look forward to, no secondary stats to scale into, no Legiondaries to add gameplay mechanics to fool with, and no artifact to crutch off of.

And here I go thinking anyone that doesn't have the ability to Google "BFA Beta Changes" has the wherewithal to read a post that spoon-feeds it to them.

TLDR- The bitching isn't speculation. What is being bitched about has been on the PTR for months. "Wait until 120!" is less than meaningless when people are already 120 and the gameplay is even clumsier and unarticulated than it is now for any spec that doesnt just ignore stats and mash fillers on CD like Fury Warrior does.

glhf
    classes feel better not worse at 120 once you have decent gear, go troll elsewhere keyboard turner.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    Sorry, you aren't allowed to say good things about WoW on the internet anymore.
    well you do allowed to say it and he does, but let's be honest, if someone makes a post saying "A piece of crap never smelled so good" it's probably not true. But yeah, if he is happy, then good for him. The only spec from all classes i can tolerate is destro warlock, frost mage and fury warrior (assa rogue ONLY with execute in talent tree).