Thread: New teaser.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    It looks a little like the warrior class hall. So anything related to that. Odyn, Val'kyr, Vrykul.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...31bfb57b8a0874
    I'm a thread killer.

Quote Originally Posted by blankfaced View Post
    It looks a little like the warrior class hall. So anything related to that. Odyn, Val'kyr, Vrykul.

https://d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.ne...31bfb57b8a0874
    or anything Valor related... like archangel of Valor.

10+ Year Old Account

very very very similar to (only banners missing)

sooo Whitemane?

Gimme that Whitemane!

I'll be really bummed if they pick Mograine, considering if we're getting a ret Paladin in the game it should be anybody else but him. Including Yrel.

Also would love to see a WoW Priest in the game. Still hoping we'll get Velen eventually, maybe build her more around offensive Light magic (And SW:P) and have Velen be a Support.
    Last edited by Necroxis; 2018-07-25 at 05:38 PM.

That looks like the Scarlet Monastery alright. The doors must be the ones to Whitemane's chamber, behind the altar.

Arcturus please!

I give up.... I guess Imperius is being saved for Blizzcon reveal in a cinematic close to Varian vs. Ragnaros but Imperius flying towards Deathwing or Baal or Mephisto.

4 months left...

So Scalet Monastery? Whitemane would be rather boring... Maybe Balnazzar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, yes the Ashbringer.

Or a dreadlord.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2018-07-25 at 05:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    So Scalet Monastery? Whitemane would be rather boring... Maybe Balnazzar?
    Yeah, should be Balnazzar. A Dreathlord is being asked since day one and hots is mostly fanservice

god, i was hoping for imperius.

but balnazzar would be fucking sick. any dreadlord would be awesome.

i guess whitemane could be ok... but eh. if they're gonna add a priest, it should be velen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i guess whitemane could be ok... but eh. if they're gonna add a priest, it should be velen.
    After Yrel, I would not be shocked if Velen or any other iconic priest get shafted for Whitemane.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

a dreadlord?
    looks like the hallways in stratholme deadside.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whitemane seems very likely, that or Mograine.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ralqadar View Post
    After Yrel, I would not be shocked if Velen or any other iconic priest get shafted for Whitemane.
    varian, uther, jaina, arthas, medivh

i mean, there's only one draenei out of all the wow races that are represented in the game. seems dumb to add another human, when one of the most iconic and arguably the most powerful priests is a draenei.

What if they had Whitemane and Mograine together, like Rexxar? That'd be pretty dope. Mograine really only exists to protect her anyway.

It's gonna be either Balnazzar or whitemane.
    Dreadlord would be most sick.

I'd be surprised if they add Whitemane instead of Anduin or Velen. If it's her DK form, I'd be surprised if it's her over Darion or even Orbaz/Koltira.

Yrel being the paladin made sense because of her posture compared to another male human. For Whitemane it makes less sense since she also has overlap with Jaina, Just like Darion Mograine or scarlet man Mograine have overlap with other characters.

It's definitly looking like Scarlet Monastery now, though.

Edit: Balnazzar probably makes most sense, yeah. A paladin succeeded by a priest is overlapping themes a bit, Balnazzar adds a type of hero that people have asked for, for quite a while. Since he's both a Dreadlord and a member of the Burning Legion (which I guess almost all dreadlords are).

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    I'd be surprised if they add Whitemane instead of Anduin or Velen. If it's her DK form, I'd be surprised if it's her over Darion or even Orbaz/Koltira.

Yrel being the paladin made sense because of her posture compared to another male human. For Whitemane it makes less sense since she also has overlap with Jaina, Just like Darion Mograine or scarlet man Mograine have overlap with other characters.

It's definitly looking like Scarlet Monastery now, though.
    i mean, whitemane was an iconic part of classic wow. she had many fans for... obvious reasons.

her look, her iconic nature, she definitely would fit in hots. would just be a shame to get her instead of velen, or if they want to go scarlet, then balnazzar would most definitely be cooler, since a dreadlord has been asked for since basically the start of hots.

but looking at that picture, it most definitely looks like the cathedral in scarlet monastery, so i'd be surprised if it's not whitemane.