Levelling a druid, couple q's

Hi gonna be levelling my long-abandoned currently lvl 80 druid, as I want to see the war of thorns from Horde P.o.V.
    I was planning on levelling mostly via warmode and questing rather than dungeon spam.
    What spec is the fastest/easiest now post 8.0?
    My initial plan is levelling as guardian with feral affinity for the move speed buffs, this sound like a plan? Also what pvp talents are recommended? (Bear in mind mostly for questing/open world stuff, not dedicated PvP).

Don't need to dungeon spam, but queueing for dungeons as your questing (as DPS, because Tanks and heals get instant queues basically) is one of the faster methods because of the random dungeon completion bonus.

I haven't leveled as a Druid in a while, but Feral gets good reviews and my friend has said it'a a blast so long as you're using the appropriate rotations and stuff to maximize DPS.

That said, if you pre-order BfA you get a free 110 character boost, so no need to level it at all. Just boost it and start it right up, and with that you get a full set of i170 gear and a i210 weapon which sets your ilevel at 177, which isn't that bad.

Guardian with FA is a decent choice. You're basically immortal and questing ist quick whenever you can group up a couple of quest mobs. Going cat for single mobs is an option, but not neccessary.
    But you might as well go feral (with Guardian or Resto Aff for when you pull too much). Feral has selfheal, good defensive CDs and movement speed and kill speed are excellent. I'll likely level as feral come BfA.