Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    What are we supposed to do the first 3 weeks?
    -Leveling (i don't know how many chars)
    -Getting some reputations up (?)
    -professions -auction house
    -Dungeons, since M0 will be out...and WF/TF items still on the game
    -Heart of Azeroth leveling (i don't know how fast that thing levels up, but i bet the higher, the better especially if you aim high).
    -PvP
    -exploring/pathfinder etc. because why not?
    -Enjoy the game in general...since raid release 3 weeks there is no point in burning out yourself.

And ofc you can do other things, RL things ... that matter more, instead of asking what to do in a game for 3 weeks. I mean , i get you... you payed for it, but there are plenty of things to do even if you are going to rush everything... you actually cannot (at least at the start).

Enjoy the new content and explore the new areas.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    The game would collapse if they remove mythic raiding. Contrary to the nonsense people keep spewing, mythic raiders carry the game in every way possible. Most of the top guilds have about 2-5 accounts per player and draw other revenue besides subs to the game.
    Mythic raiding would end not with a bang but a whimper.

So... Many... Hamsters... Queen of Hamsters's Avatar
    "Help, I need others to tell me why I play this game!!".

Bruh.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't know why people keep parroting that subs are "hemorrhaging" despite having 0 data to back it up. On our end literally nothing indicates that that is happening.
    ^^^ How sad for the crowd of incessant doomsayers!
    *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*
    *Currently busy with Banished and soon RDR2 so I might not respond very quickly to messages*

Quote Originally Posted by NihilSustinet View Post
    LOL. mythic raiders are barely a blip on blizzard's balance sheet.
    Only if you don't count the fact tons of people buy tokens for $$$ to be boosted by these mythic raiders in mythic / heroic raids and mythic+, and Blizzard is very happy to keep this market rolling because each token is 5$ net profit to them. They cracked down on boosts for irl money and pilots quite hard last years while repeating that boosting for gold is fine and dandy. Imagine if there were no players willing to spend their free time boosting, the sales of tokens would drastically drop unless Blizzard started adding 5x more cosmetic goldsinks to the game.

Or they would instead go the avenue of other MMORPGs with robust cash shops... New cool mog? In cash shop. Extra bag / bank space? In cash shop. A swath of new pets? Visit the cash shop! Atm there's maybe couple of mounts and pets per year in the cash shop, it's very very tame in comparison to other games. Or... how about we put some lootboxes for $$$ after all games from Overwatch to Call of Duty see success with that model.

The token business was a genius plan, but it needs both sides to keep the $$$ rolling.

Level all the characters you plan on doing high end content for, run Heroics and Expeditions to get gear/AP on them, do quests to get Rep (you need Friendly to unlock WQs, Honored to get FM Whistle, and Exalted to buy some raid level 350 ilvl gear), work on getting your Pathfinder 1 achieve.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Level all the characters you plan on doing high end content for, run Heroics and Expeditions to get gear/AP on them, do quests to get Rep (you need Friendly to unlock WQs, Honored to get FM Whistle, and Exalted to buy some raid level 350 ilvl gear), work on getting your Pathfinder 1 achieve.
    tbh they should level all chars to benefit most from farming gold via table regardless if they plan to do high end content or not

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    tbh they should level all chars to benefit most from farming gold via table regardless if they plan to do high end content or not
    Table gold missions have been severely nerfed from what I saw in beta. Gold rewards are like 200g or so. You'd be better off just logging on a herbalist/miner and farming those if you want to make money.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The 4 week wait is kinda retarded imo.

Cata and the earlier expansiosn with raids open on launch were obviously also stupid.

I don't understand why they had to change the MoP formula. One week for lvling and gearing in 5mans was more than enough to properly gear for raids, without making it feel like an extended prepatch. Both the launches of WoD and Legion left a sour taste in my mouth. The actual release and gearing process was nice for both, but then there were 2 weeks of just... more 5mans...

You already have pretty much pre-raid BiS, here's 2 more weeks of endless mindless farming, because reasons!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Farm azerite over and over, can't wait to see the community reaction to how much you need to even make use of heroic azerite parts

Blademaster
    I will do what I always have done. Level my preferred main, level my alt tank, then level my alt healer. After that I'll gear them up in dungeons, and in 3 weeks I got them all ready for raids and M+ without sacrificing rep, professions.