Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Level all the characters you plan on doing high end content for, run Heroics and Expeditions to get gear/AP on them, do quests to get Rep (you need Friendly to unlock WQs, Honored to get FM Whistle, and Exalted to buy some raid level 350 ilvl gear), work on getting your Pathfinder 1 achieve.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Level all the characters you plan on doing high end content for, run Heroics and Expeditions to get gear/AP on them, do quests to get Rep (you need Friendly to unlock WQs, Honored to get FM Whistle, and Exalted to buy some raid level 350 ilvl gear), work on getting your Pathfinder 1 achieve.
    tbh they should level all chars to benefit most from farming gold via table regardless if they plan to do high end content or not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    tbh they should level all chars to benefit most from farming gold via table regardless if they plan to do high end content or not
    Table gold missions have been severely nerfed from what I saw in beta. Gold rewards are like 200g or so. You'd be better off just logging on a herbalist/miner and farming those if you want to make money.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The 4 week wait is kinda retarded imo.

Cata and the earlier expansiosn with raids open on launch were obviously also stupid.

I don't understand why they had to change the MoP formula. One week for lvling and gearing in 5mans was more than enough to properly gear for raids, without making it feel like an extended prepatch. Both the launches of WoD and Legion left a sour taste in my mouth. The actual release and gearing process was nice for both, but then there were 2 weeks of just... more 5mans...

You already have pretty much pre-raid BiS, here's 2 more weeks of endless mindless farming, because reasons!
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Farm azerite over and over, can't wait to see the community reaction to how much you need to even make use of heroic azerite parts

Blademaster
    5+ Year Old Account
    I will do what I always have done. Level my preferred main, level my alt tank, then level my alt healer. After that I'll gear them up in dungeons, and in 3 weeks I got them all ready for raids and M+ without sacrificing rep, professions.