Deleted

JC - How much effort for the 5% XP-gem?

I have tried finding info on this and it seems the information is different everywhere you look. Anyone with beta-experience can answer this?
    Possible to get it while leveling without spending hours to get it? Worth going for while leveling or save it for alts?

I wonder what they will cost in the beginning

Ooh! I want several of those for different sets! My JC friend promissed me some for free <3 P.S. I know I can use only 1 in my set but I have several sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    It can be learned directly from the trainer in BFA. it is worth going after if you have mining as well and do a quick farm. if it takes you more than 1 hour to get it (since it takes average around 20 hour to get from 110 to 120) then it's worthless.

If you have a friend that can farm it and give it to you that would be awesome.

So basically what you would do is:
    Finish undercity > go to city hub > learn mining & JC > go on ur quests normally > mine anything u see > make the gem.
    Are you sure it takes so long? It took me around 45 minutes and that was without putting an insane amount of effort / cooldowns etc. 20 hours seem to be quite long.
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenthings View Post
    Are you sure it takes so long? It took me around 45 minutes and that was without putting an insane amount of effort / cooldowns etc. 20 hours seem to be quite long.
    I guess it depends on how u go about things, 20 hours is still extremely long even without rushing / reading a lot of quests. Fast people with some prep. on beta can do around 6 hours without any "exploit", 8-10 hours seems to be the average. Some people even claimed to do it in 4:30 but I'm not sure if this is with normal leveling or with abusing something.

About the XP-Gem, if you start in Voldun on Horde u will get a quest which rewards all the green gems (early on, maybe after 20% of the zone) - so you can just craft the 5% xp gem if u are jewelcrafter. I think there is one on Alliance too but I'm not sure in which zone. There is also a 5% movement-speed one which is also handy while leveling, u can craft this one too after the mentioned quest.

You can get it very easily and leveling doesn't take long, as others have said 8-10 is avg

Hey guys, do you know if you can stack those 5% gems? or it is unique equipped? thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vandplan View Post
    I wonder what they will cost in the beginning
    I wonder too, i hope the cost will be fair.

10+ Year Old Account
    what gems are gonna be the equivalent of the epic ones from legion ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    what gems are gonna be the equivalent of the epic ones from legion ?
    "Hey, I got a question about WoW, I guess I will just go straight to the forums & not even think about using any online resources (such as Wowhead) to find the answer my self...!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by kristo View Post
    Hey guys, do you know if you can stack those 5% gems? or it is unique equipped? thanks
    Unique equipped