... LastLast
    False. I don't drink coffee, period.

I very rarely drink soda.

True. Once every month or two

I own a tablet

10+ Year Old Account
    False.

I'm not very good at drawing.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

True

I own a flag of my country

10+ Year Old Account
    True.

I've been sold dud items on eBay (eg items that aren't as described)
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

False.

I don't have any physical money. (very common in Sweden to only pay digitally)

False. Pay mostly by card or bank transfers. But usually carry around 300€ cash in my wallet.

I tend to overthink stuff at night.

True. I always do.

I saw a hedgehog recently. (I personally haven't seen one in over a decade and this one was REALLY friendly. It followed my foot to smell it lol)

False. I can't say that I've ever seen one IRL.

I regularly floss my teeth.

True. Hate it when stuff gets stuck. I want to be able to breath through my teeth! Okay, that might be an exaggeration...

I often take medicin I might not need, like an ibuprofen because I think I might get a head ache.

False, I try to avoid meds if I can.

I got into the SL beta.

False. They hate me.

Banter is fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    True.

Doing little to nothing over the weekend can be better than having a busy weekend.

True. Definitely.

I think poverty is the main source of inequality in the world.

10+ Year Old Account
    True, or at least one of the major factors.

I cut my own hair.

True.

I think ""homophobic"" jokes, or jokes like them, can be funny if done right. (I'm a homogay myself for the record, if that even matters)

True (I'm also gay, but I hate PC culture)

I have watched somebody die.

True. Suicide - I witnessed someone jumping from a balcony down to the pavement, when I was 5 years old.

I have never been to a world championship event of any sports.

False, I attended many, the last of which were the 2019 World Shotgun Championships.

I hate token characters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

True. I do believe in representation though, to show for example young gay guys that you don't have to fall into stereotypes or that it is okay to be a feminine/masculine guy. Building more inclusive norms and breaking gender roles.

I dislike jpeg.