Solo Mythic Butcher and Mythic Iron Maidens

I have only started to play Druid last few weeks so my gear is 212 with random gear and no tier set. I was wondering those of you who have Heroic Antorus gear can you guys solo Mythic Butcher? If so, what spec?

In my best attempt I got him to 50% before 4 stacks killed me.

I suppose Mythic Iron Maidens would be easier to solo since you have over a minute to bring one of them to below 20%.

15+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I wouldn't bother until you get legacy buff at 111+.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Deleted
    As Sting said, no point in killing them now tbh since you only get 1 item

I really like the Mythic living wood look. I thought I'd give it a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you can be patient until BFA, after level 111+ you'll have the legacy loot (TM) system is what they're saying. It will also be easier to do.

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    If you can be patient until BFA, after level 111+ you'll have the legacy loot (TM) system is what they're saying. It will also be easier to do.
    Yes I understand. I'm trying to get a feel for how Druids do soloing old raids before I commit to Balance for BfA raids. I only do Heroic raids which is why I asked the opinion of Druids who have heroic Antorus gear.

Reality is guild is full of melee so my only choice is Balance or Mage. I'm sick of Hunter and Warlock doesn't really appeal to me.
    Last edited by mob1lejunkie; 2018-07-30 at 03:48 AM. Reason: more detail

Not even sure if it's possible to beat mythic Butcher solo right now, it was pretty close before all the stat squishing and things take much longer to kill than prior to the squish (on the plus side, Butcher doesn't need to die to clear the rest of the instance on mythic, just pretend it's current content ). Iron Maidens should still be soloable on mythic, just gotta transition to the last phase before all the boat hopping action.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Butcher doesn't need to die to clear the rest of the instance on mythic, just pretend it's current content ).
    Oh can I attempt Imperator without killing Butcher? I just want to kill Imperator for a chance at legs since it shares the same model as tier legs. Tier legs come from Blast Furnace which also very hard to solo at Mythic level.

Mythic maidens are super easy if you survive mechanics. 1 minute? Why? Let him enter boat, kill 2 others and after that go on boat. Encounter will NOT reset, you will not instant die

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    Personally, I wouldn't bother until you get legacy buff at 111+.
    Is the legacy buff for WoD not active? My Mage was hitting Level 100 mobs in FFR for 60k+ Ice Lances.

Butcher was difficult pre-8.0; I don't think he was even possible unless you had some stupid high burst opener, which Druid doesn't really have. Maidens wasn't too bad once you got enough gear though.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Iron maidens are easily soloable if you have high enough burst to get one of them to 20% before first boat phase.

As for butcher I suppose with high enough burst it can be done but it needs to be very high since going above 4 stacks is a one shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Iron maidens are easily soloable if you have high enough burst to get one of them to 20% before first boat phase.

As for butcher I suppose with high enough burst it can be done but it needs to be very high since going above 4 stacks is a one shot.
    For WoD raids, its not active. Some mythic WoD bosses are pretty hard to solo atm.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Sting View Post
    For WoD raids, its not active. Some mythic WoD bosses are pretty hard to solo atm.
    The damage multiplier is, the loot isn't.

I did 90k dps on Maidens, thats way more than what one would normally do after the squish.

The damage multiplier is, the loot isn't.

I did 90k dps on Maidens, thats way more than what one would normally do after the squish.
    That wouldn't be enough for Butcher. I was doing 70k and only managed to get him to 50% before I got 4 stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by mob1lejunkie View Post
    That wouldn't be enough for Butcher. I was doing 70k and only managed to get him to 50% before I got 4 stacked.
    Yeah The Butcher is definitely not doable at the moment since you need to get him down before the 5th stack which is much less time than the minute you have to get maidens to 20%

I actually just solo'd Butcher the other day as balance, so it can be done. Had to mess around with talents, use drums, pot, and just barely managed to get him down before he would have dropped me. Took a few tries, but my gear is pretty good. 245 ilevel equipped. I used warrior, starlord, twin moons, and fury.

Deleted
    Yeah The Butcher is definitely not doable at the moment since you need to get him down before the 5th stack which is much less time than the minute you have to get maidens to 20%
    I soloed Butcher 2 times with fury warrior, you need to use flask/pot/drums and pray to all the gods for good trinket procs to burst him down before he kills you but it's doable. With Mythic Antorus gear ofc

Quote Originally Posted by Zendhal View Post
    I soloed Butcher 2 times with fury warrior, you need to use flask/pot/drums and pray to all the gods for good trinket procs to burst him down before he kills you but it's doable. With Mythic Antorus gear ofc
    I was wrong then, but for people in say, darkshore world quest gear I don't imagine they can pull of the numbers needed to burst him down that fast.

Quote Originally Posted by mob1lejunkie View Post
    I have only started to play Druid last few weeks so my gear is 212 with random gear and no tier set. I was wondering those of you who have Heroic Antorus gear can you guys solo Mythic Butcher? If so, what spec?

In my best attempt I got him to 50% before 4 stacks killed me.

I suppose Mythic Iron Maidens would be easier to solo since you have over a minute to bring one of them to below 20%.
    Mythic butcher is impossible to solo afaik because of the stacking debuff he applies. At 4 stacks it executes you.

For mythic Iron Maidens, just go ham on Admiral till shes sub 20%, that will prevent boat phases. I suggest PoP+Drums+Incarnation and go ham, between starfall/surge, dots, L/S procs, you should easily cleave others to 60%.Spec resto affinity if you are having health issues.