View Poll Results: What type of War-Mode Player are you?

Voters
100. This poll is closed
  • Off - No interest in PVP

11 11.00%
  • Off - No interest in WPVP but I do instanced PVP

18 18.00%
  • Off - I RP and have no interest PVP

1 1.00%
  • Off - I RP but I do instanced PVP

0 0%
  • On - I RP and PVP is vital part of the narrative.

2 2.00%
  • On - I RP and WPVP but don't do instanced PVP

3 3.00%
  • On- I PVP but just for the rewards

16 16.00%
  • On - I PVP and do it for the love it all

49 49.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    gonna start leveling with warmode on but if too many people engage in pvp ill turn it off (likely level alts with warmode on tho) i cba just want to get 120 fast and pvp is a waste of time especially if it takes like 5min for something to die

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    Kill everyone..EVEEEERYOOONNE!
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelathos View Post
    I finished leveling my Rogue in anticipation for BFA's Warmode. Thanks to the new rules set, we can strictly return to red = dead.
    red = dead was already working just fine on pvp servers

Quote Originally Posted by furniture View Post
    red = dead was already working just fine on pvp servers
    There were times players would rather PvE. Other times we weren't sure if it was an actual PvPer or just a victim stuck on the wrong server. We had reasons not to attack everything on sight. Well, with War Mode all pretenses are gone.

There were times players would rather PvE. Other times we weren't sure if it was an actual PvPer or just a victim stuck on the wrong server. We had reasons not to attack everything on sight. Well, with War Mode all pretenses are gone.
    eh same thing still kind of applies.. those greedy PvErs are still going to be there for "extra rewards" and whine about getting killed.
    i really have no sympathy for them.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they?

I have WM on and generally don't attack people unless attacked. Some hordes also just run/fly past me and don't attack either.

I thought to myself that if I saw any horde while farming old world mats, I would kill them. Then again, nodes are shared nowadays, so what's the point?

I'd like to play with it on, but everywhere I go I'm outnumbered seemingly 10-1 (NA Alliance) and I quite literally can't do anything without being corpse-camped by half a dozen rogues.