Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yeah I don't see any groups going in the finder thing

Quote Originally Posted by Kronicsauce View Post
    So many people in this thread just showing that they don't know anything about how War Mode in Darkshore and eventually BfA zones will work. If you kill an assassin you get a bonus 30 honor. It says it right in the tooltip at the top of the screen when you're in the zone. If you let a group wipe you the entire opposite group will be assassins, so you're getting like 36 honor per kill for 40 kills. Do the math....
    Did the math and I'm coming out at 381 honor per hour only?

15+ Year Old Account
    Its more like 1000 honor every 35-40s, how its that much I dunno but thats it what we got.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by pyro989898 View Post
    i don't think their will be nerf but suspension and removing honor points earned through such exploit will be incoming.
    What exploit, you mean doing world PvP using the soldier of the horde/alliance buffs that they themselves put in for Darkshore?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyorkbourne View Post
    What exploit, you mean doing world PvP using the soldier of the horde/alliance buffs that they themselves put in for Darkshore?
    In war mode , you are supposed to fight against the player , not make a group on alliance and horde side and then make an agreement that they will kill each after each turn without any resistance.

Deleted
    Funny thing it's what blizzard permabanned people for back in the day.

5+ Year Old Account
    Permabanned for what? It's not even exploiting, nor classic win-trading. Where does it say that you're not allowed to form groups and farm each other?
    ... for all that comes to be deserves to perish wretchedly.

Deathlord Suilea - Die Aldor(EU)

People did the same shit for Warlord of Draenor, for the class kill reqs.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by suilea View Post
    Permabanned for what? It's not even exploiting, nor classic win-trading. Where does it say that you're not allowed to form groups and farm each other?
    The honor system ist designed to unlock certain rewards after X amount of time and not 10 times as fast.
    And also by doing pvp and not just taking turns kicking each other in the crotch.

If Blizzard doesn't do anything about it at least list/remember these players somehow and laugh at them at any time possible.

5+ Year Old Account
    Will they nerf it? Most probably, yeah. Is it the way they intended it? Probably not.

BUT I don't see any ban-able offense here, since you're not using any exploits. At all.

15+ Year Old Account
    Heh, the guldie I wrote about who had rank 24 this morning is now at 80
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754437317#1

"That said, we’d also like to remind players that win-trading in order to earn things like Honor, Artifact Power, or Achievements is still win-trading, and is subject to the same punishments as win-trading in order to gain rating."

5+ Year Old Account
    Those were perma bans for people involved in win-trading for real life currency. Quite a different beast than taking turns on whiping the opposite raid...

10+ Year Old Account
    Mid-Michigan (Originally Victoria, Australia)
    Those were perma bans for people involved in win-trading for real life currency. Quite a different beast than taking turns on whiping the opposite raid...
    The actions in that post were, but them saying any win trading for honor is not tolerated. Wiping the opposite raid is one thing. Agreeing to be wiped so they can wipe you back is the -pure- definition of trading a win.

It definetly is win-trading...but that has always been part of PvP, especially wPvP...i would wager that almost 50% of player who have the various "kill x players in zone y"-achievements got them by win trading.

It has always been there...it just quite lucrative now. Reminds me of the 250k kills farm groups in IoC...it#s not exactly the same, but it also offered a tangible one-time reward for degenerate gameplay. What did Blizzard do about it in the end? Nothing. They just refused to add >250k Kill achievements, saying it would just cause a new IoC graveyrad-camping wave...and they are totally right about it.

Deleted
    haha i love that actually. when the playerbase fucks the "great ideas" of developers over and just do their own shit.

blizzard is probably really mad right now or tomorrow when the first emails go around "so have you seen the honor farming groups?"

How would they even detect the people doing this and ban them lol

People have been banned for boosting the Gladiator Sanctum titles. This is the same thing. It's clearly outside the intended scope of the game and will fall under some blanket term that allows Blizzard to give them a temp ban.

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't diminishing returns a thing anymore?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by holynorth View Post
    People have been banned for boosting the Gladiator Sanctum titles.
    Maybe if they did it for irl money (or for gold and then sold the gold for irl money). I know people who boosted Nemesis full package or separate races all WOD long (for in game gold) and they didn't get banned for it.