Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Horde [SPOILERS] Teldrassil and the Horde.

Guess who burned down Teldrassil. It wasn't Alliance nor Jaina. Nope. The Real Villain who burned down Teldrassil was Sylvanas all long. Yup after all these crazy theories of who burned it down. It was the Banshee Queen herself.

This isn't much of a surprise since Horde has already started the war of Mass Slaughtering Innocents of Night Elves across Kalimdor and invading their homeland by destroying it. So yea Horde is a evil faction. Sorry to those of the horde players who didn't really see the truth of the faction. As long there's a Warchief doing evil crimes of killing innocents, destroying lands, and wiping out all life on Azeroth. The Horde will never be a honorable faction.

Yup Sylvanas is Lich Queen 2.0
    High Elves and Wildhammer Dwarves are finally playable in the Alliance. XD

Ah the shreaking of alliance fanbois
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully Teldrassil will be the Alliance's Pearl Harbor and not another cuck response like Theramore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Lock her up! Lock her up!

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Ah the shreaking of alliance fanbois
    I bet he's a horde player.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    Hopefully Teldrassil will be the Alliance's Pearl Harbor and not another cuck response like Theramore.
    Look to the Battle of Lordaeron Event.

Its probably going to be a response just like Theramore. Except Revenge against the horde in the Undercity Battle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    I bet he's a horde player.
    Used be. Shibito is right.

Wait, wait, wait.

But what about morally gray?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Guess who burned down Teldrassil. It wasn't Alliance nor Jaina. Nope. The Real Villain who burned down Teldrassil was Sylvanas all long. Yup after all these crazy theories of who burned it down. It was the Banshee Queen herself.

This isn't much of a surprise since Horde has already started the war of Mass Slaughtering Innocents of Night Elves across Kalimdor and invading their homeland by destroying it. So yea Horde is a evil faction. Sorry to those of the horde players who didn't really see the truth of the faction. As long there's a Warchief doing evil crimes of killing innocents, destroying lands, and wiping out all life on Azeroth. The Horde will never be a honorable faction.

Yup Sylvanas is Lich Queen 2.0
    Good and hopefully we burn the rest of the alliance to the ground and wash your filth from this world.

But Jaina's emails!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    At this point, as sad as it is, Sylvanas is being written to be Garrosh 2, no matter what the community would want from the character or how it's been written in the past.

Oh well. Let's enjoy the ride.

#DEPLOYTHEPLAGUE

Another butchered character....Makes me think Sylavanas should have died in legion as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Good and hopefully we burn the rest of the alliance to the ground and wash your filth from this world.
    Ok well. Ask yourself this as a horde warrior or hero.

If you die. Do you get a moment of peace while dying into the afterlife or would you rather be a hollow undead and become the new scourge of Azeroth.

I mean it's a question I have to horde players who thought honor and respect within the horde faction was childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another asshattery from the warchief in charge. At least this time we get Undercity in exchange, unlike that shithole Taurajo that hordies pretended to be as important and lore-central as Theramore.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionknight View Post
    Ok well. Ask yourself this as a horde warrior or hero.

If you die. Do you get a moment of peace while dying into the afterlife or would you rather be a hollow undead and become the new scourge of Azeroth.

I mean it's a question I have to horde players who thought honor and respect within the horde faction was childish.
    I have little interest in honor nor do I care to ponder upon my mortality or the afterlife. I seek the end of the alliance and death to it's people. War has come and I will be there to slaughter the innocent with the rest.

RP aside, I personally love the savage side to Sylvanas and have always wanted WoW to focus much more on the faction conflict. The return of the horde to a savage entity and not some peace seeking nation of weaklings is top notch in my book; I rolled the horde to be the bad guys and I want them to be the bad guys. All of this carebear crap over some many expansions is tired and played out. This xpac to me is a wet dream....assuming warmode doesn't end up being a failed concept.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, basically, the tree was burned down because Sylvanas said "oh yeah?!" to a dying Sentinel.

Truly amazing.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Well Sylvanas has just officially become the person she hated the most... Arthas 2.0
    Garrosh was a maniac but he did it for the/his ''True Horde''

The only thing i can agree on is 'Hope dies' I loved Sylvanas... but with this video... there is no more hope...

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    Wait, wait, wait.

But what about morally gray?
    Yeah, fuck that. Plague bombs for everybody!!

Deleted
    So why did we get rid of Garrosh again?

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    I have little interest in honor nor do I care to ponder upon my mortality or the afterlife. I seek the end of the alliance and death to it's people. War has come and I will be there to slaughter the innocent with the rest.

RP aside, I personally love the savage side to Sylvanas and have always wanted WoW to focus much more on the faction conflict. The return of the horde to a savage entity and not some peace seeking nation of weaklings is top notch in my book; I rolled the horde to be the bad guys and I want them to be the bad guys. All of this carebear crap over some many expansions is tired and played out. This xpac to me is a wet dream....assuming warmode doesn't end up being a failed concept.
    I agree with everything except warmode since I won't be using it. The Alliance is the enemy. The enemy must be eliminated. End of story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    But Jaina's emails!
    ROFLMAO. You win the internet today.