Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kiramon View Post
    I notice this too...

But also my rogue does like 22k eviscerates and can melt mobs as sub- and it was a free boosted rogue lol
    Right?

I guess I need to just roll rogue until we get that tuning.
    If we could all sit and talk without demonizing one another and attempt to understand the opposite point of view, the collective world would be a better place. Mental bigotry is the worst of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alces View Post
    Given the horrible state of feral DPS isn't arguing over how poorly implemented BT etc is a bit like two bald men arguing over a comb?
    It depends, as it's been a source of balance frustration in the past. Personally, I'll be glad if they drop BT as-is since they finally confirmed my long-held issue with how it's mechanically used as being a problem (aka, it's tied to a survival tool and makes the tool micromanaging or just auto-cast without regard to it's original intent). I think BT would work best if it was tied to something that you offensively would want to cast, perhaps Moonfire if it wasn't a talent or combo-point generator, heck you could make PS have Moonfire cost no energy while buffing next two abilities, there are many possibilities where you don't have to tie BT to Regrowth/Entangling Roots.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    I think BT would work best if it was tied to something that you offensively would want to cast, perhaps Moonfire if it wasn't a talent or combo-point generator, heck you could make PS have Moonfire cost no energy while buffing next two abilities, there are many possibilities where you don't have to tie BT to Regrowth/Entangling Roots.
    Why not simply make Bloodtalons an ability that grants the buff instead of a passive that grants a buff by casting instant spells?

Bloodtalons could cost Predatory Swiftness to be cast and therefore grant the next 2 abilities being buffed. In exchange for the current state, getting next 2 physical abilities buffed AND that heal, they could take Bloodtalons from the global cooldown as example.

Of course, still open for even more tweaking and all (example, PvP).
    Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    [...] Being forced to skulk around under an illusion just doesn't play to my DK's class fantasy. [...]
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Specc blood, destroy the whole city quarter. Class fanatsy over the top.