10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Lampard vs. Terry in the final? Ho boy.

But hey, Leeds can stay forever

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, the scum continue their championship irrelevancy.

Yes I'm aware my happiness this season is living vicariously through the results of other teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Yes I'm aware my happiness this season is living vicariously through the results of other teams.
    At least we have something.
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lollis View Post
    At least we have something.
    *rocks back and forth in the corner*

10+ Year Old Account
    Be great to see City punished for their continuous over inflation of their sponsorship from their mates with oil money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm, we all know I’m kit bonkers and United released 19/20 home kit, and i quite like it

What you all think?

Edit: If you cant see it ill fix it when I’m home. Also it seems it’ll be another season with black shorts, which most fans didn’t seem to like. Ah, the important things in life...
    Last edited by Nerph-; 2019-05-16 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    Hmmm, we all know I’m kit bonkers and United released 19/20 home kit, and i quite like it

What you all think?

Edit: If you cant see it ill fix it when I’m home. Also it seems it’ll be another season with black shorts, which most fans didn’t seem to like. Ah, the important things in life...
    Pretty sure i read on alot of places that they went back to the white shorts again, but it sure looks black on that picture for some reason. Really nice looking shirt tho!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cren View Post
    Pretty sure i read on alot of places that they went back to the white shorts again, but it sure looks black on that picture for some reason. Really nice looking shirt tho!
    You are correct, they have gone back to white shorts.

https://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag...nited/home-kit

White shorts there. Yay! I blame black shorts for shit season.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish that they would change the fucking sponsorship logo though, it looks so bad on the shirt. They don't even need to change away from Chevrolet, just flatten it so it doesn't use that horrible bevel effect.

or

Would look much better, just fill the middle in with a colour if needs be.
    Speciation Is Gradual

15+ Year Old Account
    Couldn't agree more, just take the current logo, remove the bevel and make it black and white and BINGO, 100 times better.

i liked the United AIG Nike kits. those looked good. really like that all blue kit you had one year.

Ole's at the wheel Ole's at the wheel~~~ How good do you feel now hahahahha

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Virus pogba made Ole drunk at the wheel!!!
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sheffield View Post
    i liked the United AIG Nike kits. those looked good. really like that all blue kit you had one year.
    Yeah they were great kits. Nike still design the best kits imo.

Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Hey, weren't you the guy talking about how the PL got shown up after no PL teams made it to the CL final? How good do you feel now hahahahha

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I'm really saddened by all these hateful comments crudding on Soldaer recently, and as an older longtime fan from outside Europe it especially hurts to see it come from younger English fans. To give some context I live in Chicago, and don’t know many fellow United fans, soccer’s not big here, and I just wanted to share my emotions with people who love Old Gunner Soldier as much as I do. The first soccer game I ever saw was United vs Tottenham in 1999 because one of my British friends was a United fan. He was over, and didn’t want to miss the game. He gave me the entire context of why that game was so important. From that Beckham goal to edging against Hot Spurs, to that Scholes goal in the Emirates Cup final, all the way to the famous words ‘Soljahr has won it!!’ To me, it was the greatest story ever told. All I’ve known since then is success, barring Mourinho’s incredible Chelsea roster. I remember the days of when there were murmurs of Fergie stepping down, and also the day we finally got it right. There was arrogance in this soccer franchise, and romance beyond measure. I mean, we still sing Forlan’s name because he scored against Liverpool. He was a flop, but we adore him. Macheda is gosh knows where, but we still watch that goal against Vanilla over and over again. All of that was decimated when Fergie left. I still remember RvP’s words during that season under Moyes, he said ‘We will be back. You write this down, we will be back.’ I was convinced that we would, because all I had ever known was success as a United fan. We always come back, I thought. But as the years went by, we lost that. We lost our arrogance, we even became numb to it. I remember telling my friend when we went out against Sevilla that I just want us to be relevant again. I just want to have a big UCL finals, and for us to do something dramatic. Olle’s given us that, and more. Let us enjoy this moment, and let us sing and dance and love this franchise more than we have ever done before. I don’t know if McTominay or Fred or Sanchez or even Youngy are good enough, but they are at this franchise and something special is happening here at the moment. ‘This may, just be the beginning.’ Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory to y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I'm really saddened by all these hateful comments crudding on Soldaer recently, and as an older longtime fan from outside Europe it especially hurts to see it come from younger English fans. To give some context I live in Chicago, and don’t know many fellow United fans, soccer’s not big here, and I just wanted to share my emotions with people who love Old Gunner Soldier as much as I do. The first soccer game I ever saw was United vs Tottenham in 1999 because one of my British friends was a United fan. He was over, and didn’t want to miss the game. He gave me the entire context of why that game was so important. From that Beckham goal to edging against Hot Spurs, to that Scholes goal in the Emirates Cup final, all the way to the famous words ‘Soljahr has won it!!’ To me, it was the greatest story ever told. All I’ve known since then is success, barring Mourinho’s incredible Chelsea roster. I remember the days of when there were murmurs of Fergie stepping down, and also the day we finally got it right. There was arrogance in this soccer franchise, and romance beyond measure. I mean, we still sing Forlan’s name because he scored against Liverpool. He was a flop, but we adore him. Macheda is gosh knows where, but we still watch that goal against Vanilla over and over again. All of that was decimated when Fergie left. I still remember RvP’s words during that season under Moyes, he said ‘We will be back. You write this down, we will be back.’ I was convinced that we would, because all I had ever known was success as a United fan. We always come back, I thought. But as the years went by, we lost that. We lost our arrogance, we even became numb to it. I remember telling my friend when we went out against Sevilla that I just want us to be relevant again. I just want to have a big UCL finals, and for us to do something dramatic. Olle’s given us that, and more. Let us enjoy this moment, and let us sing and dance and love this franchise more than we have ever done before. I don’t know if McTominay or Fred or Sanchez or even Youngy are good enough, but they are at this franchise and something special is happening here at the moment. ‘This may, just be the beginning.’ Glory Glory Man United, Glory Glory to y'all.
    And this right here is everything wrong with Man United fans...

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ole is more shaky behind the wheel than Harry Redknapp's driving.

At least he hasnt taken out his wife yet though I guess.
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2019-05-17 at 07:46 PM.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tomorrow Bayern becomes German champion ! MIA SAN MIA !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    And this right here is everything wrong with Man United fans...
    I'm still not sure that wasn't a parody.