Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    As a MU fan I'd rather see Liverpool win it than City. At least I got some respect for Liverpool.
    Nah it would fuck up all the fun! At least city have won it now so they already got their memes back (this is how it feels to be city etc) whereas Liverpool still havent won the PL so theirs are all still in play (our year).

Also I live in Liverpool so sod that.

10+ Year Old Account
    No way, City over Liverpool any day. 'Our year' is one of my favourite memes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantera View Post
    As a MU fan I'd rather see Liverpool win it than City. At least I got some respect for Liverpool.
    Them's fighting words!

Id prefer city to win so we can get another awesome documentary and another of whatever the hell this was.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Id prefer city to win so we can get another awesome documentary and another of whatever the hell this was.

Oh man that video exists. Thank you so much for reminding me that it exists. Also it's ah yeaa bioz.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Oh man that video exists. Thank you so much for reminding me that it exists. Also it's ah yeaa bioz.
    I dunno what bit is my favorite. The sheik smiling into the Ipad or phil foden having a staring role in the ad the "true blue man city player" Home grown talent! that probably only had two games over the entire season.

Deleted
    Lyon > man City
    Genesio > Pep checkbookiola

That last bit was a joke, Genesio is a shithouse!

You can write the headline already.

Sir Alex Ferugsons return, marks a Fergie time winner for Man United.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B View Post
    You can write the headline already.

Sir Alex Ferugsons return, marks a Fergie time winner for Man United.
    He probably wishes he'd stayed at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    There can be no fairytales with Mou in charge.

when will this utd side start taking championship sides seriously I wonder. Hate how the players only turn up for big games, and even the big games is still 50/50

Poor game from Lukaku

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    when will this utd side start taking championship sides seriously I wonder. Hate how the players only turn up for big games, and even the big games is still 50/50

Poor game from Lukaku
    Pogba. Doesn't want to play these games, just wants to spend them showboating. Every time he was given the ball (never won it himself) it'd be 8 touches to try something ridiculous, it slows us down and it gave Wolves their opportunity for their goal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pep is going to choke and get knocked out of the UCL early, isn't he? The true bald fraud.

Also wonder how long Benz/Bale can keep their current form. 10-1 odds says Bale gets injured before the winter break.

And a question for the United supporters here: realistically when the inevitable happens (when mou gets sacked) who would be your top priority as a successor? And which player(s) are currently holding your side back? Or is it just tactics?
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2018-09-23 at 10:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its management as a whole imo.

Zidane or Poch would be my choices for now.

meme's aside, even with a new overhyped manager in, utd are desperately gonna need new defenders and some players capable of whipping in a cross to the big target man Rom, otherwise they will go no where.

Valencia as much as I like him, literally all he does is cut the ball back inside, if you look at his passing stats this season nearly every pass has been back inside or behind him he never crosses the ball which is weird considering hes an ex winger. Dalot looks better than him already because hes actually got something going forward, expect him to replace valencia soon. Do utd fans really think they can get away with another season of smalling/jones? I see people have forgotten the Tottenham game already where alderweireld showed the difference a classy CB can make. And hopefully luke shaw continues his form because hes been like a new signing this season actually having a left back in left back instead of ashley young. Shame the rest of the team hasnt been playing great when shaw finally starts turning up.

Valencia - Jones/Smalling - Ashley Young is still near enough the starting line up with shaw and lindelof challenging for jones/youngs spot.

Does that not sound alarm bells for anyone that they have the same backline for over 8 years and instead they buy superstars like Di Maria/Falcao/Sanchez or flashy, expensive unproven young players like Martial/Depay. It doesnt surprise me at all they havent won much in that time
    Last edited by RobertoCarlos; 2018-09-23 at 06:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Any manager won't fix the issue.

They need to fix the issues at the executive level, push Woodward into sponsorship and either give a manager full control or sign a director of football.

Deleted
    Bielsa sorted out some bigger shitshows in France than United are at the minute.

Most of the team is Mourinho's player - you don't get to play football manager in real life if you constantly buy duds in the long run.
    See Lindelof, Bailly etc.

remind me again how many keepers pep has brought at city.

Or center backs for that matter

and all of klopps transfers have been magic. Where even is Karius these days

Deleted
    Not all transferts are hits, no doubt, and United's problems run deeper than Mourinho
    Zidane could likely not do much better with the current United squad.
    Shaw and Dalot are good enough as are Pogba and Lukaku.
    Honestly though Lindgard, rashford, young, Valencia, all the Cb's and matic/Herrera etc are all either over the hill or simply à squad player, or not good enough imo.
    Jury's out on Fred and Sanchez.

À lot of work to be done

Sanchez and pogba are not a good fit together. They like to drift into the same attacking positions on the left. Lingard/Mata also like to go centrally. Desperately need some width thats why the full backs are so important in the modern game