Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Are MMO-champion the only pro-retail forum left?

I mean it seems like every site other than mmo-champion is praising classic, and saying its the best game, however at mmo-champion its the complete opposite.
    Why is that?

Is mmo-champion the only place on the internet where there's people who actually favor bfa over classic or?

Go to classic discussion on mmo-champion and see that most people doesn't even play classic they just hate on it because it seems to have more players than bfa.

Does they hate on it because bfa have more empty servers than ever, or what seems to be the problem? I dont get it

The praising was already done 15 years ago I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha ha, don't be doing of the silly, Hans.
    Everyone is of the knowing there are no other fan websites for Werld of Warkraft than MMO-Championen.
    You silly bloodmuppet.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Ha ha, don't be doing of the silly, Hans.
    Everyone is of the knowing there are no other fan websites for Werld of Warkraft than MMO-Championen.
    You silly bloodmuppet.
    There's reddit, wow forums, and u can even still see on reddit there's double the amount online on "classic wow reddit".

both classic and retails are trash.

/jk i play both

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    MMO Champ is pro-retail?

If you think lfr is raiding you also think classic is good gameplay

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    MMO Champ is pro-retail?
    Compared to all other fan-sites yes it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildpantz View Post
    If you think lfr is raiding you also think classic is good gameplay
    People play classic for PvP lol not pve, thats why all pvp players left bfa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    Go to classic discussion on mmo-champion and see that most people doesn't even play classic they just hate on it because it seems to have more players than bfa.

Does they hate on it because bfa have more empty servers than ever, or what seems to be the problem? I dont get it

It is good for the game, lets them look more at why things were successful in past expansions, and why some things were not as successful.

i assume they are not taken serious here
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow

Classic is already dead, and when it wasn't, it was mostly praised by the vocal minority.

But nice try.

People play classic for PvP lol not pve, thats why all pvp players left bfa
    40 man raid vs random guy questing isn't PVP, but the type of people who play a raiding game like WoW for PVP think it is.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Classic is already dead, and when it wasn't, it was mostly praised by the vocal minority.

But nice try.
    Yea, I give Classic about six months more until people realise how fucking boring and defective that game is.

Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account
    The last fansite I was on closed years ago. I don't know any other fansites, so would anyone provide some links?
    And in my experience, the Feedback here is mostly anti Blizzard and "everything after vanilla is bad, mkay?"

Honestly, I played vanilla from the start and I like playing classic. But after a few hours in classic, I like retail a lot more...

10+ Year Old Account
    Retail is good.

Classic is good.

I don't have to choose a side, I play both.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Of course it is OP, didn't you know that MMO-C was now a concentration camp for all the people that love retail? We have to wear a heart of azeroth pin on our clothes and everything.

I mean it seems like every site other than mmo-champion is praising classic, and saying its the best game, however at mmo-champion its the complete opposite.
    Why is that?

Is mmo-champion the only place on the internet where there's people who actually favor bfa over classic or?

you mean IS MMO Champion....not ARE MMO champion....my god why is basic english so hard?
    Master Personal Trainer Instagram: Understarmor
    Certified Fitness Nutritionist Facebook: Paul Starnes Fitness
    Certified in Corrective Exercise Science

If you have any fitness/nutrition related questions, feel free to DM me!

I don't get it, you have problem cause ppl not fapping to Classic here or what?

I am the second pro-retail when they make more fun class design and more enjoyable systems which do not include things like (endless) Azerite & their Traits.

I aint hating on this Game I loved to play for roughly 13 years just because I enjoy doing so.

Issue with Classic is slowly popping more and more up: You have nothing to do there. You do your raid once a week... thats about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?