Poll: What expansion/era was the absolutely worst time in your opinion for WoW?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    No. WOD was not better then Legion.
    Definitely was. Less content but higher quality. Also no titanforging or RNG legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

> 1 major patch excluding the selfie patch

Nuff said
    Literally irrelevant. The content I care about the most was good, class design was good and loot only got slightly worse from MoP to WoD, and then went off a cliff in Legion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    WoD by far, cata is the only one that is even in the same ballpark. While BFA is nothing to be proud of it doesn't come close to the levels of suck those 2 presented us with

Oh? Vanilla and TBC had notoriously bad class design; entire classes were either unplayable or completely ignored.
    Well in Vanilla some specs sucked hard in some content. However every class has at least one good spec for any content.
    TBC had great class design. You could have play anything unless you went full competive.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Torn between Cata adding Holy Power and killing Ret forever and Warlords just killing the game in general. I went with Warlords but Cata definitely did ruin my class.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    MoP was the best, in terms of expansions I would say WoD

Anything past Wotlk is the worst expansion. Although I will give credit to early Cataclysm.

I just rated it on what expansion made me want to play less... BFA was so far, the longest expansion that didnt even want me to play it for a couple of months, sadly.

cata
    bfa
    mop
    wod

in that order

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    Definitely was. Less content but higher quality. Also no titanforging or RNG legendaries.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally irrelevant. The content I care about the most was good, class design was good and loot only got slightly worse from MoP to WoD, and then went off a cliff in Legion.
    Literally everything promised for WOD was scrapped. Shat raid, good garrisons, farahlon, that ogre continent, etc.
    Let's not forget the Gorgrond mid-beta zone redesign that was requested by players that led to the Iron Horde presence being lacking and caused some much content being cut.
    Did WOD have good moments? Yes.
    Was it better than BFA? Certainly not.