Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    "things changed 4 months later so I'M RIGHT LOLOLOLOL"

imagine being this desperate about your internet arguments

Thanks for the bump, it lets me feed on your tears. Imagine my enjoyment at your anger I don't need to imagine, I'm so happy.

But lets all get along and celebrate the Shaman domination.

KINGS would kill for the honor of being a shaman.

Let's stop with the trolling please. Infracted.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2018-12-18 at 03:46 PM.

my god you are retarded

Insulting other forum members is not allowed. Infracted.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2018-12-18 at 03:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guys - chill out before we just close the thread. The insults and trolling need to stop.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2018-12-18 at 03:45 PM.
    “The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.”

I’m going to be trying out elemental tonight on heroic. I did hear the new raid is more melee friendly so maybe I’ll stay enhance, depends on how tonight goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    All the haters.

BOW TO ME

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=95

Shaman's baby, we taking over!!!
    No one likes you.

Literally JUST said to stop the insults. Infracted.
    Last edited by Ragnarocket; 2018-12-18 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I’m going to be trying out elemental tonight on heroic. I did hear the new raid is more melee friendly so maybe I’ll stay enhance, depends on how tonight goes.
    If you want to play melee in new tier do not pick Enh. It is currently the worst melee spec in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalisandra View Post
    Or you could use the 75% level that warcraftlogs defaults to, and which removes much of the RNG from the comparison. You know, be more honest about it.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/st.../19#dataset=75

Oh, look! High average, which isn't bad, but isn't the best. In fact, the lower you set the percentile, the worse Elemental looks, which shows that a great deal of the performance is RNG-reliant and/or extremely skill-dependant compared to other specs. I suspect RNG.
    This fundamentally means a lot of shit people play Elemental, or still getting used to changes/playing it for the first time.
    Raid Mains: Warlock / Warrior
    M+ Main/s: DH / Rogue
    Active alts: Druid /Monk / Mage

Quote Originally Posted by HCLM View Post
    If you want to play melee in new tier do not pick Enh. It is currently the worst melee spec in the game.
    I only main shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    No one likes you.
    I still support you by watching your stream, I know you're into the RP aspect of BFA, but I don't think we should hate each other, we play in similar progressed guilds and both have a mutual love for Pitpit, the best boomkin named Jeff from Selkirk either of us know!

Love coming back 8 months later and Ele is still topping charts!

It's a great time to be a Shaman brothers.... Ele right behind Shadow on most fights and ahead of Boomkins
    Last edited by Stormbreed; 2019-07-12 at 03:27 PM.

Got rid of Celestalon and Ion was finally able to make his main class strong.

Last time I played a shaman in WoW during Legion, enhancement was killed 862 gazillion times a millisecond in regular story game play and dailies because they couldn't take a single blow. The same "basic melee attack" that did maybe 5 to 10% of a balance druid or shadow priest or warlock's health, did maybe 30 to 40% of an enhancement shaman's health.

Has that changed in BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by HollyCarp View Post
    Last time I played a shaman in WoW during Legion, enhancement was killed 862 gazillion times a millisecond in regular story game play and dailies because they couldn't take a single blow. The same "basic melee attack" that did maybe 5 to 10% of a balance druid or shadow priest or warlock's health, did maybe 30 to 40% of an enhancement shaman's health.

Has that changed in BFA?
    No its same old squishy squid i dont understand how they are mail class lol.. cloth classes are more survivable than enhance per hit

Ele is powerful. Although the process is not good(IP is overtuned),
    I'm thankful to dev that ele is finally playable.
    Although AoE dps is gone for this, Ele is very balanced and can handle any situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Shaman has been strong all of BFA
    lol if you ignore the first year of launch

Gutted I'm not actively raiding on retail for this

Stuck with Ele for over half a decade and was permanently middle of the pack at best.

Enhancement is still overbloated and super squishy in PvP.