Poll: What do you think should happen?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Once again, your examples are pointless and in no way even similar to what happened here. Notice how both of those bans were related to a quest exploit? You know, an actual exploit that required you to purposely log in and out repeatedly to be able to repeat the quest?

You had to purposely try to exploit the game to do those. How in the world is that the same as killing people in War Mode? Are you going to tell me I'm exploiting if I let someone kill me for Talon's Vengeance rep now? LMFAO!!!

No, seriously, did you even think this response out at all??

Oh and funny thing... Those 2 examples, most people got just 24 hr bans (max 5 days for serious offenders) AND they didn't get rolled back
    Again, win trading is banable... and this is literally win trading.
    I feel we foun d someone who ddi it and does not want to be rolled back.
    oh and yeah they were both rolled back...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

While I haven't taken part in it, and I was vehemently against in SWTOR when people were doing on Ilum (If anyone remember, it was the quickest way to Battlemaster gear, which heavily outclassed the first level of raid tier and was arguably on par, if not better, than some of the raid gear for certain specs even so far as the highest difficulty gear) I wouldn't roll it back. Unlike SWTOR, it doesn't grant you raid tier gear. While it's shit that some people are capped, it's entirely cosmetic. It's just one less thing for some people to do during the expansion and they'll probably quit when they have nothing else to do.

If they do roll it back it should be with no punishment. People were doing this back in Vanilla during the days of Tarren Mill and Southshore before Battlegrounds, if they didn't see this as a possibility then it's really their own fault. It's not a new thing.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Just an obvious troll and or someone that gained a lot of honorlevels doing this exploit. It is not worth having a discussion about this subject, it is 100% not fair. Better discuss the possibility to get this problem fixed by blizzard.

Tbh the more egregious offenders should've gotten a temp suspension at the very least since win trading, as how do they put it, "goes against the spirit of competition" and then do a rollback on the honor levels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    I have such a hard time understanding how letting someone kill me in wpvp is win trading. Using the rules in my favor? Sure. Win trading is a bit of a stretch though.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    BG's should give like 3000+ honor for a win, i don't understand this 500 bullshit, while pvp towers facerolling 13 npcs is 300?

it's just proof why PvP is dead, and blizzard are willing to lose a few million subs to try revive it.
    What really irks me is that they rolledback players from prestige rewards in this new garbage honor system. If you ended at prestige 25 you ended up almost 140 ranks below where you should have started the new honor system, whats worse is you're getting 140 ranks worth of rewards you already have...because fuck the playerbase.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cfStatic View Post
    I have such a hard time understanding how letting someone kill me in wpvp is win trading. Using the rules in my favor? Sure. Win trading is a bit of a stretch though.
    letting someone kill you
    then you kill them
    then they kill you
    then you kill them
    over
    and over
    and over
    and over
    for hours on end... That is win trading.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    YOU obviously care enough to come here and voice YOUR opinion.

you have a point that exploiting a flawed system isnt wrong, but removing all the honor gains of those people fits in the same logic, nothing wrong with removing it.

One more thing i need to voice here even though the scumbags of this world dont give a rats fuck about it and even find it funny that others do...

The burglar mentality of people is stupifying and with burglars mentality i mean "this burglar breaks in a house, everyone knows he did something NOT right, the owner of the house catches him and hands him over to the police, only to find out later that the burglar is suiing him for obstructing the burglar in doing his job"

in this world victims are being treated as criminals or lunatics and the actual perpetrators act as if they're the victims.
    oh they should defenitely remove the gained honor of all the players, that would be fair. but no ban/penalty or whatsoever should happen here, cos its blizzards fault that this happened in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    oh they should defenitely remove the gained honor of all the players, that would be fair. but no ban/penalty or whatsoever should happen here, cos its blizzards fault that this happened in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -
    A 24 hour ban (for those who OVERLY abused it) would have been nice, but well its abit late now, doing it now this close to expansion would be horrible.

Cause this honor farm being done is the reason we got that bug of "quests getting wiped" cause they rushed out a fix.

Deleted
    I dont mind people abusing flaws in blizzards system, but then when blizzard fixes it, which means it wasnt intended for it to be that way, then it seems logical to me they also fix the people who (ab)used it, if its not such a big deal, then blizzard should just leave it as it was so everyone can eventually do it like this, then everyone would have an equal chance of getting it, now they let some people (ab)use it and by fixing they punish those who werent aware of it straight away.

You gotta keep in mind that the people who did (ab)use it are usually those who actively search for flaws like this, there's a term for that i believe, while most people just play the game in whats considered a normal way.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLogic View Post
    I dont mind people abusing flaws in blizzards system, but then when blizzard fixes it, which means it wasnt intended for it to be that way, then it seems logical to me they also fix the people who (ab)used it, if its not such a big deal, then blizzard should just leave it as it was so everyone can eventually do it like this, then everyone would have an equal chance of getting it, now they let some people (ab)use it and by fixing they punish those who werent aware of it straight away.

You gotta keep in mind that the people who did (ab)use it are usually those who actively search for flaws like this, there's a term for that i believe, while most people just play the game in whats considered a normal way.
    Amen.....

7+ Year Old Account
    Sadly now in BFA we run into some issues

1. farming honor is even harder now then it was in legion with
    no ashran
    no pvp world quests to give easy honor
    2. still no rollbacks on honor
    3. and no possible way to get honor at a reasonable rate in sight.

so our best bet is to say "hope yall have lots of chars"
    cause i have 12 110's and 1 130 and i guess every day i will do all 4 world quests in legion for 2 honor levels a day, im at 170 right now so a long, long way ahead of me of spending atleast 5 hours a day just doing legion pvp world quests...

7+ Year Old Account

So reviving this.
    because instead of blizz making new content give more honor, they instead nerfed older content to give less honor.

If i am LIVID with one thing that blizz does, it is this.

honor grind 1-500 takes upwards of 300 days of 12 hours of playing each day, and that is fucking mental!
    and instead of adding new ways to get honor that is better and more efficient, they are removing the best and most efficient ways, to make it EVEN HARDER to level honor.

all the while the people who did this exploit have yet to have their rewards revoked and us who did not exploit are spat in the face.

holy shit, this is not enough to make me quit, but i am fucking pissed right now at blizz, something I don't think I have ever felt before, right out betrayed and hurt by how blatantly they want us to grind HUNDREDS of levels with no reward. where we have to spend a good few hours to get a level while those who abused a game system got a level every few minutes.

Which part of this is exploit? This is a clever use of in-game mechanics. Exploit my ass.

7+ Year Old Account
    "This took me from honor level 74 to 497. Thank you!"

Turns out they did hit some people, but for example

'Just lost about 230 honor levels. Anybody else?

EDIT: looks like I got a warning on my acc aswell, but no ban. And got to keep around half of what I farmed"

"I too recieved a warning and was stripped of my gained honor levels.

Achievements, toys and mounts were however not removed."

"i lost 60 levels"

What ever happen with this?