Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    I have listened to many a scientist on this as well as experts in the field, it is disingenuous to say there are no differences in our thought processes.
    You’re moving the goalposts and twisting what you initially said to sound more palatable. Yes, there are physiological differences between men and women. The way you seem to interpret these differences is absolutely laughable.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotrip View Post
    You’re moving the goalposts and twisting what you initially said to sound more palatable. Yes, there are physiological differences between men and women. The way you seem to interpret these differences is absolutely laughable.
    We actually think and make choices in a fundamentally different way too, approaching issues and problems from a different way. It is not being mean or anything it is just the way it is.
    “If you don't believe me that is too damn bad!”

In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    We actually think and make choices in a fundamentally different way too, approaching issues and problems from a different way. It is not being mean or anything it is just the way it is.
    I’m not saying it’s mean. I’m saying you don’t understand how research studies work, and are making broad, sweeping conclusions about how much they apply to real-world situations when other aspects are factored in.
    Some people really like flavor. Occasionally subsisting on nutrient paste just doesn't feel the same as eating a steak. I get that flavor isn't for everyone, but I doubt removing all cosmetic indicators from the game would be appealing either. Nobody want to log in, queue to fight modestly sized blue checked box boss #7, initiate combat using an attack sequence of abilities 1-7 with a 13 beat repeat coda intermittently, and collect item level 630 slot 7 gear either.