Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    My character has seen some things, and some stuff, and she's just in a state of blank staring and randomly hops due to stress, or because shes bored because the unseen hand that seems to guide her had to go do other things and left her there/

10+ Year Old Account
    Horrified...angry...outraged overall. Few of my deader characters probably feel indifferent

I've got to say making another character for the loyalist perspective was a lot of fun. I made a forsaken DK Sylvanas fanboy and took the time to replay some of her old Cataclysm quests like "what's the difference between YOU and the LICH KING NOW?!" and "The Lich King clearly failed when he created his death knights. You are still weak. Off to be tortured and brainwashed!" Thankfully, he is braindead from being rezzed so many times, and he didn't see the signs. Happily toasting smorcs over the fire, buying a novelty mini-blight thrower and eating popcorn in the back while the "heroes" fought to save Baine and the like.

This RP stuff is pretty great.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

My character is a self-hating night elf who wants to be human, so he loved it when the pissing post of a failed World Tree Tyrande called their home got burned to the ground and he got to slum it up in Stormwind with beautiful human women, sunlight and all the wine you can drink from Renato Gallina.

Indifferent, happened on some other part of the world.

Well it depends on which of my characters we're talking
    My Belf DH Ordendis is just pretty much neutral the entire time
    My Worgen Lock Octan is just laughing at the entire situation, because he's been half-insane since Legion, and has some very flawed coping mechanisms, which include talking to Thal'kiel, who hasn't been active since the end of Legion but Octan still thinks he can hear him
    My Alliance Main my Worgen Hunter Ence is thoroughly pissed off at the entire situation, but still prefers to stay somewhat aloof
    and my Horde main My Belf Paladin sort of just shrinks and tries to change the subject whenever Teldrassil enters the conversation

Edit: Octan has also been a drunkard since a made him pre-Legion launch, and teldrasill just made it worse, and he regularly get's drunk to and from Kul'tiras and Zandalar, to the point he doesn't really know which one he's on without one of his demons(usually a observer he keeps around solely to keep him on track) reminding
    Also he once came home to find all his summons around a table(yes even the wrathguard, and the infernal) denying that it was an intervention despite the banner they hung up reading "intervention"
    Last edited by Psykho; 2019-12-24 at 04:48 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Ahmanet Sam'de didn't take it well. The moment she say the great tree light up in flames, the moment she heard the screams of the burning, the dying, she was freaked out. Cold tears stained her face as she distraughtly asked the harbor guards for a boat back to Zandalar. The screams and the scent of the burning wood were still in her ears and nose. Her clanmates back at the post in Nazmir were confused by her audible sobbing and visible tears, but they said nothing as she rushed though them the steps of the Necropolis.

They new she was going to see her Loa. Upon seeing the tall, black-haired, blue-eyed troll, she threw herself into his arms, first apologizing for joining the Horde and for leaving her Clan's protection. He didn't know what to say, and was too scared to asked what/who upset her. He just let the sad, sobbing young troll take refuge in his arms. The commotion of Ahmanet's crying brought the attention of her mother, who left her private chambers and came inside the temple to see her daughter. Bwonsamdi lift up his head and gave a brief nod, signalling for her to come closer.

Ahmanet pushed herself out of her God's arms and turned to face her mother, pale tears streaming down her face and causing her facepaint to run. 'I went to Darkshore, because de Horde told me to. Dey burned the tree! I just heard screams..' Her mother nodded, eyes welling up with tears. 'I understand little one. You don't have to ever visit dat place ever again'. Bwonsamdi signed and turned his head to look at the ceiling. 'Dat not be da kinda thing ta show ya recruits. Dey be pushin' to too far, as well as dat Sylvanas. Little Moon, I am soo sorry' Ahmanet nodded at both their words.

She didn't want to see anything like it ever again. She joined the Horde for protection, not for the sight of a million deaths

I'm really really sorry for Necroing this, but I didn't want to make another thread since this one exists
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-07-06 at 10:38 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.