Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Disney pins!

Broken dreams

I am currently invested in collecting LEGO sets

Minerals. Been collecting for over 15 years, running out of room, but I'll never stop collecting.
    Here's some photos.

I used to collect pens from different UK football clubs gift shop i used to visit up and down the country as a fan of Birmingham City football club.

i had over 50 before i stopped and moved to the USA.

I still have that collection now and i still cherish it cause each pen reminds me of a victory or a loss.

My fiancée is obsessed with Funko Pops. They have taken over the house.

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

women I'll never talk to again after first dates.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Guns, plushes and MtG cards (formerly).

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to collect MTG cards. I've been playing since Day 1 release of Alpha. Decided to collect each set the best I could. Had 32 binders full of sets, and several large boxes full. However my life sucks ass financially, which causes me to move at least once a year. Hauling over 100,000 cards every time I moved was a bitch. I finally decided to take one 5,000 count box and fill it full of cards I know I would eventually use/may sell individually, and sold the rest of the collection, barring anything from ABU and older sets worth more than $100. THose are all stored in a lockbox elsewhere, not on my property. Sold something like 95,000 cards to someone locally for $8,000. He and his wife were new to MTG and wanted a collection to just go through and build decks. He routinely sends me deck lists he and his wife build :-)

As of right now, I don't collect anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    Bond in the Aston Martin is the most amazing Funko Pop I've ever seen.

Pop funkos, MTG cards, lady death comics and steam games I'll never play
    The Mundane and The Magic
    Yeah, now, well, the thing about the old days: they the old days. -Slim Charles

5+ Year Old Account
    Gotta admit, that pen is pretty tits. I collect vintage tools and antique power tools (which I refurbish) from long ago. I can't seem to post pictures but my latest edition are a set of Craftsman Robogrip Pliers. New Old Stock. I also have a thing for old VOM meters as well as Amature Radio equipment.

the staff what Tulune collect is awesome

Video Games and Anime plus things related to those two.
    (incoming amazing quality phone images)

(also two dogs and one is clearly happy lol).

Edit: Also before I get asked the modem is laying down because it won't fit there straight up lol.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2018-09-03 at 10:43 PM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

i collect dust, dog hair and clothes, i guess...i can't help myself, i always end up buying more clothes with my associate discount. my closet is completely full, i have about 4 containers in my storage room, 3 hampers are overflowing and 4 trash bags full. i really need to save my money and buy some steel rope, so i can hang some of these clothes up, so i can turn my storage room to a walk-in closet.

i also gotta work on myself to keep my place cleaner, but it's hard with a dog that loses a trash bag full of hair everyday lmao no matter how long i brush, it never ends

Records! CD's are boring to me but I like having physical music most albums come with download codes anyways.

I collect a few things. The main things I collect are movies especially steelbook editions and games. The console I have the most games for is the ps vita

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

For some reason I don't hoard IRL. I have a small bookshelf and a single pony plushy, and I suppose I collected stuffed animals and legos a bit as a kid.

Transmogs in WoW though have become my new pets/mounts, absolutely obsessing over them.

Do transmog items and toys in WoW count?

Quote Originally Posted by Tulune View Post
    Minerals. Been collecting for over 15 years, running out of room, but I'll never stop collecting.
    Here's some photos. *Snip!*
    Those are some awesome minerals. Please share some more.