Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Really great project, this UI seems really awesome.

You should definately give some triggers to scale the frames since otherwise not many people will use it due to not being practical.

I could see that the unitframes by themselves, with some configuration options for scaling and range indicator, where they are faded when youre out of range for your target and go opaque when youre in range, this could be a really popular addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Diaz06 View Post
    Really great project, this UI seems really awesome.
    Thank you!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    You can scale the UI as much as you want.
    I wish that were true. Or maybe it is in some very technical level of editing the addon but I am not knowledgeable enough to do that, at least not yet. If you know how I'd greatly appreciate it. Judging by your other post about DiabloicUI you are the right person to ask.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    I wish that were true. Or maybe it is in some very technical level of editing the addon but I am not knowledgeable enough to do that, at least not yet. If you know how I'd greatly appreciate it. Judging by your other post about DiabloicUI you are the right person to ask.
    I showed scaling the UI in the video on this page.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    I showed scaling the UI in the video on this page.
    Oh thought it was something you had done separately. No scaling the default UI doesn't change AzeriteUI.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Oh thought it was something you had done separately. No scaling the default UI doesn't change AzeriteUI.
    Sorry, Azerite UI doesn't have any option to be scaled down or move the frames in any way, that's intended. Please check our #welcome channel in discord discord.gg/BhAQJcr for any further question you might have!

It would be trivial to rewrite it to add the option to scale individual units. But scaling the default UI does change AzeriteUI and DiablociUI. I think its important to get that right, because we don't want to confuse people into thinking scaling is absolutely impossible.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

It would be trivial to rewrite it to add the option to scale individual units. But scaling the default UI does change AzeriteUI and DiablociUI. I think its important to get that right, because we don't want to confuse people into thinking scaling is absolutely impossible.
    Azerite UI has been written in a way that the default UI scale slider doesn't affect it at all. And yes, it would be trivial to to rewrite the whole addon everytime a new update is up just to be able to scale it out of our intended concept.

Deleted
    Have you thought about factoring in Console Port and only concentrating on unitframes and other concepts Console Port does not provide?

The UI has such an amazing console look that it screams for gamepad support.

Dynamic Cam + Immersion + Console Port + these unitframes = OMG!
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2018-08-16 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Have you thought about factoring in Console Port and only concentrating on unitframes and other concepts Console Port does not provide?

The UI has such an amazing console look that it screams for gamepad support.

Dynamic Cam + Immersion + Console Port + these unitframes = OMG!
    Oh I think I saw someone asking for this in the Discord channel, not sure if it was you hehe, Goldpaw and I might look into it a bit and see what is it about, no promises though, we're focused on getting the basics of the UI right and then squeeze some more dev time to improve and implement new features. I can understand the console love hehe is one of the goals of the UI really.

Deleted
    Just check it out yourself:

http://consoleport.net/home/videos/

The only thing missing is a really good unit frame concept which you guys have.

You should show your concept to Munkdev. He is the author of Console Port and Immersion.
    https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/console-port

Discord:
    https://discordapp.com/invite/AWeHd48

Console Port youtube channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/user/jumish/videos

The latest addition to Immersion are quick quests. It will leave the quest texts open on screen even after leaving the NPC.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2018-08-17 at 12:30 PM.

This looks absolutely awesome!

I will require yellow energy though on my rogue, I could never get used to green.

Quote Originally Posted by Knslyr View Post
    This looks absolutely awesome!
    I will require yellow energy though on my rogue, I could never get used to green.
    hehehe glad you like the project! That was more of a personal choice but we might add a way to change the colors in the future, who knows, stay tuned! Have fun!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    So it's not live yet, but we're working on getting up to 24 buttons visible more or less in the manner seen in the picture below.

I'm working on a minor options menu where you can choose whether the extra buttons will be visible always, in combat, on mouseover, or never. We will also include the stancebar which currently isn't there in this.

Any new updated regarding these bars?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Any new updated regarding these bars?
    Long ago my friend! Go for it and download the latest build!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Link Sunstrider View Post
    Long ago my friend! Go for it and download the latest build!
    Amazeballs!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Sup people! just dropping this over here too!

Hi guys. I've installed Azerite UI today and I can't unlock the buttons on my action bars to remove skills from them.
    The Interface -> Action bars button is gone and shift-dragging doesn't work either. Any help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate, I saw your first WIP long ago from someone else, and I can say you've come far.

Though, question, is it possible to do the mana 'sphere' UI for Energy/Resource users? Just, I'm not a fan of that big chunk.

Think my most favourite is the big hud in the lower right hand corner.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..