Question / favor from a new player!

So I am a long-time MtG player, and put off playing HS for a long time because I knew I would like it, and thus start spending money it. My schedule doesn't allow MtG at the moment, so i finally caved. Anyways, I downloaded Innkeeper at the behest of some wow guildies, and I was wondering if anyone could look at my collection and help me decide what deck to build towards for ranked. So far I have a Zoo-ish Warlock deck, but I am missing prince kelseth. Any advice on what cards to DE to forge a Kelseth, or maybe you'll discover I can build towards another deck for cheaper. Thank you in advance for all help!

https://www.hearthpwn.com/

Check this site out. You can look for deck set ups that are doing well by class and ones that don't require a lot of dust to make.

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't "need" Keleseth for a zoolock deck, esp when just starting out. He's good to have, but by no means mandatory.

There are tons of great 2drops which you can sub instead of running the Keleseth deal. They will also help you curve smoother, as if you don't draw Keleseth at the start you have no other 2 mana options. Dire Wolf Alpha, Knife Juggler and Shattered Sun Acolyte are all very solid options for zoo on the cheap.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrin View Post
    So I am a long-time MtG player, and put off playing HS for a long time because I knew I would like it, and thus start spending money it. My schedule doesn't allow MtG at the moment, so i finally caved. Anyways, I downloaded Innkeeper at the behest of some wow guildies, and I was wondering if anyone could look at my collection and help me decide what deck to build towards for ranked. So far I have a Zoo-ish Warlock deck, but I am missing prince kelseth. Any advice on what cards to DE to forge a Kelseth, or maybe you'll discover I can build towards another deck for cheaper. Thank you in advance for all help!
    I would advise you to wait for 3+ weeks until the next expansion goes live before spending any money on cards though.
    Once the dust settles, it will become clear which decks are top Tier, mid Tier or at the bottom.

As far as Kelseth goes, I would wait with crafting it because I don't see it in many concept decks for the next expansion yet.

You can try this budget Zoo deck in the coming weeks:
    https://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/1141...zoo-with-guide
    Last edited by mmoce9a47a3159; 2018-08-07 at 12:37 PM.