Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    All the people complaining about rogue nerfs make me laugh. You should keep up with beta numbers and see why they needed it. Don't blindly think the nerf was unwarranted.
    My Rogue has been my main since TBC and I am primarily a Raider; I did play all 3 specs on Beta.

Outlaw Rogues were doing really sustained DPS on Beta especially on Cleave Fights.

Sin / Sub are all about openers. Nerfing the Sub/Sin Openers / Attacks from Stealth but buffing sustained would have made sense for PvE and PvP.

The sound of Hot Buttered Popcorn no longer travels far across zones.

I was in Ungoro, hunting dinos when this went off LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by aarro View Post
    Rogues get shivved YET AGAIN!!!
    fixed that

I think its really wierd that they nerf stuff so hard this early, why not wait untill release. It doenst really matter that much untill later anyway

Deleted
    Rogue nerfs should be even more violent. At this rate half of the level 120 player base would have been rogues if they stayed that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by badarn View Post
    I think its really wierd that they nerf stuff so hard this early, why not wait untill release. It doenst really matter that much untill later anyway
    if it doesnt make a difference, why not do it now? People who might have leveled a class first because of its current state, would be pretty pissed if they got to 120 and then it got nerfed.

Deleted
    whats the point of changing demo then nerfing dmg to the ground and ignoring it

People acting like rogue is literally unplayable after this. A 4% nerf isn't even THAT much. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    You call doing more damage or almost same amount as DPS while healing party was a good place? Cmon, dont be silly.
    That's the thing, though. Disc needs to do a lot of damage to Atonement heal effectively, especially during AOE. If they want to nerf disc damage that's fine, but then they need to increase the healing done through the remaining damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wretchedmist View Post
    That's the thing, though. Disc needs to do a lot of damage to Atonement heal effectively, especially during AOE. If they want to nerf disc damage that's fine, but then they need to increase the healing done through the remaining damage.
    Im pretty sure Blizz is aware of this and noone sane should expect those damage numbers from disc stay not nerfed. You just cant be healer and dps at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    You call doing more damage or almost same amount as DPS while healing party was a good place? Cmon, dont be silly.
    I didn't complain last week when they did it. I just find it hard to believe in only 6 days they needed another big nerf. That certainly wasn't enough time to properly analyze anything.

It's ok everyone. Arms warriors got *another* buff.

3% is nothing. I'm missing some Warlock tuning, too.

so they just want no one to play mage i guess

People complaining about 4% dps-nerfs for assa LMAO.

Don't worry, you'll still be numero uno on ST damage long into BfA.

To all of those people who act like Rogues have always been shafted and act like they are useless now: Have you played this game at all before posting? Rogues have ALWAYS been the top mele class in any aspect and in any situation in both PvE and PvP. Top pvp class since the first patch of Vanilla, top Arena class since the day arena's came out in TBC. Top pve class since Vanilla. Shit ton of utility, mobility and survivability while topping the meters.

Shut up and accept that Blizzard has to nerf you from time to time to bring you back to the level of the rest of the classes, pretty sure you are OP as fuck even after the last 2 patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post
    To all of those people who act like Rogues have always been shafted and act like they are useless now: Have you played this game at all before posting? Rogues have ALWAYS been the top mele class in any aspect and in any situation in both PvE and PvP. Top pvp class since the first patch of Vanilla, top Arena class since the day arena's came out in TBC. Top pve class since Vanilla. Shit ton of utility, mobility and survivability while topping the meters.

Shut up and accept that Blizzard has to nerf you from time to time to bring you back to the level of the rest of the classes, pretty sure you are OP as fuck even after the last 2 patches.
    True... Someone saying the pure truth

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosweaver View Post

First of all, Rogues have not even been close to the best DPS this whole expansion. Only one of the raid tiers did they top the charts, otherwise they were not even in contention.

There's a reason why rogues have always been at/near the top and will always be. That is the only thing they are good at. All other melee classes have options for tanking, healing or even caster. They are pure dps. Blizzard tried to say the all classes are equal at some point, but it has never been true.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffer View Post
    My Rogue has been my main since TBC and I am primarily a Raider; I did play all 3 specs on Beta.

Outlaw Rogues were doing really sustained DPS on Beta especially on Cleave Fights.

Sin / Sub are all about openers. Nerfing the Sub/Sin Openers / Attacks from Stealth but buffing sustained would have made sense for PvE and PvP.

After some research, I can tell why you think only nerfing an opener would fix the problem. Thing is, the class is literally broken even after the nerfs. Don't be silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullbound View Post
    After some research, I can tell why you think only nerfing an opener would fix the problem. Thing is, the class is literally broken even after the nerfs. Don't be silly.
    I play two Rogues, my Horde Rogue is Heroic/Mythic Antorus geared and my Alliance Rogue is RF Antorus geared.

My Alliance RF geared Rogue feels the nerf and can absolutely never 1 shot anything from stealth or kill within a stunlock. I usually need to run away to re-stealth. I have a hard time 1v1'ing people in world PvP.

My Horde Heroic/Mythic geared Rogue still wrecks face and easily still 1 shots mobs from stealth and can still tear up tanks in PvP.

The main problem with Rogues wrecking people is there are a lot of well geared Rogues at the end of the expansion. A Rogue with High Crit and Mastery is a wrecking ball especially on the opener. The first 3 seconds after we break stealth we basically have 100% crit. If Blizzard wants to tone down "geared" Rogues then they do that by toning down the opener in PvP.

A well geared Ret Paladin and a well geared Enhancement Shaman can wreck someone just as fast if not faster than a well geared Rogue.