10+ Year Old Account

Battle for Lordaeron Scenario, Alluradel, Drugon, Arathi Blizzard

Awesome Community Theorycraft Boomsday Project Decks - New Expansion, New Ideas!

HGC Eastern Clash: Korea, Blue Posts, Weekly Hero Rotation & Sales, HGC Top 5 Plays

The Battle for Lordaeron Scenario is Now Live
    One more week until Battle for Azeroth launches! The Alliance is marching on the Undercity in retaliation for the events of Teldrassil! The Horde is evacuating the Undercity and defending it as the Alliance lay siege. Take part in the Battle for Lordaeron scenario as the war between the Alliance and the Horde heats up! Click below to find out more.

Greater Invasion Boss - Mistress Alluradel
    Mistress Alluradel is up this week, rewarding item level 210 loot!

World Boss - Drugon the Frostblood
    Drugon the Frostblood is up this week.

Brawl - Arathi Blizzard
    This brawl brings wintertime to Arathi Basin, reducing visibility and freezing part of the lake!

Last edited by Stoy; 2018-08-07 at 05:17 PM.

Oooh Arathi brawl. I actually like that one.

*cough* item level 930 loot? You sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    *cough* item level 930 loot? You sure?
    Would be really juicy!

So what's the point of trying to one-up Sylvanas when she can just up and fly away? This shit is getting dumber by the minute I swear to god.

I mean it was obviously a trap and I was like, oh this gon' be gud bring on the combat! And then she just flies away a la Team Rocket. Man...
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2018-08-07 at 03:50 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

How could Blizzard make this garbage after the epic scenes that were part of Legion pre-patch? We get no good rewards, no awesome invasions across the world. Just some shitty cut scene. I'm so disappointed I feel like we are going back to Panda land all over again. Legion was just amazing and now this... I just don't know about Blizzard anymore...

"I will not make this mistake again." and makes the mistake again. Can someone please just remove him from power. After Teldrassil there is no choice left. Instead let her walk right up to you. Idiots!

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    So what's the point of trying to one-up Sylvanas when she can just up and fly away? This shit is getting dumber by the minute I swear to god.

I mean it was obviously a trap and I was like, oh this gon' be gud bring on the combat! And then she just flies away a la Team Rocket. Man...
    Kind of similar story to all the NPCs which you fight to 1 hp then they are like "I tire if this, lul", pop up some fancy invulnerability and stun you, then run away.

10+ Year Old Account
    "The Battle for Lordaeron Scenario is Now Live!" EU also or only US?

Quote Originally Posted by Kromkar View Post
    "The Battle for Lordaeron Scenario is Now Live!" EU also or only US?
    US. We get it tomorrow.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    US. We get it tomorrow.
    Pfft... This is getting frustrating now, they should just do the maintenance on the same day for both US and EU... Why make us wait 1 whole day -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kromkar View Post
    Pfft... This is getting frustrating now, they should just do the maintenance on the same day for both US and EU... Why make us wait 1 whole day -.-
    Well, im glad they using US servers for beta testing.

I dont understand why they would give us a 180 weapon TWO WEEKS after we've been doing daily quests that offer 210 weapons. It is honestly boggling my mind at how little thought they seem to be putting into the actual pre-patch events this time considering how much attention they are putting into it in every other avenue outside the game. 3 weeks of ho-hum daily quests and a gated chain are not getting me jazzed to kick off this new patch. Its a real shame.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    For the alliance

For people complaining "This didn't give us anything"... This is equivalent to the Broken Shore scenario. The equivalent to the invasions of Legion, was the War of Thorns: The Mount, the World Quests on Darkshore. THAT is your pre-expansion event. This, the Battle for Lordaeron, is the first quest for Battle for Azeroth, that everyone will have to do once, before getting the Heart of Azeroth, and moving on to Zandalar or Kul Tiras.

The fact the item was a mere 180, was the same as doing the Broken Shore, that awarded rather worthless weapons just to immediately replace with the Artifact Weapons. These 180 weapons are not intended for people doing the current world quests: They are intended for new players who just get to 110 for the first time, AFTER the expansion launches, who aren't skipping the event (cause they can't, as their first), to get a better weapon over their "Artifact" that will likely be below 180. Not every quest is for the majority. This quest does NOT go away next week. It's only the War of Thorns questline and world quests that do.
    Last edited by ZeroEdgeir; 2018-08-07 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroEdgeir View Post
    For people complaining "This didn't give us anything"... This is equivalent to the Broken Shore scenario. The equivalent to the invasions of Legion, was the War of Thorns: The Mount, the World Quests on Darkshore. THAT is your pre-expansion event. This, the Battle for Lordaeron, is the first quest for Battle for Azeroth, that everyone will have to do once, before getting the Heart of Azeroth, and moving on to Zandalar or Kul Tiras.

The fact the item was a mere 180, was the same as doing the Broken Shore, that awarded rather worthless weapons just to immediately replace with the Artifact Weapons. These 180 weapons are not intended for people doing the current world quests: They are intended for new players who just get to 110 for the first time, AFTER the expansion launches, who aren't skipping the event (cause they can't, as their first), to get a better weapon over their "Artifact" that will likely be below 180. Not every quest is for the majority. This quest does NOT go away next week. It's only the War of Thorns questline and world quests that do.
    This is what upvotes would be nice for. Kudos
    Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    I must ask, what's a 'kneel' YO?

I'm blending a leg into a knee and heel in my mind and it just hurts.

All the crybabies whining about how “predictable” or “Disney” these cinematics are need to calm down and grow up. First of all, to all the people complaining about Jaina’s father’s ship, two weeks ago we saw her raise the ship from the depths of the ocean. She’s canonically one of, if not the most powerful mage in Azeroth. Is it too impossible to believe in a fantasy world, a character who is already established as an incredibly power sorceress can’t use arcane and frost magic to make cannons fire? Hell in Silvermoon elves enchant brooms to sweep and side tables to float. Buildings even float in Silvermoon. On top of that, I think it’s fair to say, yes you can criticize something, but don’t be an asshole. There’s people who worked hard to write these stories and there are fans who are super excited about them, so it’s disrespectful, unnecessary, and rude to jump the gun and take a **** all over these peoples hard work.

Personally I think Jainas entrance on the ship was badass, and to anyone who says going into the throne room was a bad idea, were the alliance leaders meant to just stop at the front door and let them get away? To all of the people who think they could have written better, what other direction do you recommend? Bunch of inconsiderate a-holes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cczx2bx6 View Post
    All the crybabies whining about how “predictable” or “Disney” these cinematics are need to calm down and grow up. First of all, to all the people complaining about Jaina’s father’s ship, two weeks ago we saw her raise the ship from the depths of the ocean. She’s canonically one of, if not the most powerful mage in Azeroth. Is it too impossible to believe in a fantasy world, a character who is already established as an incredibly power sorceress can’t use arcane and frost magic to make cannons fire? Hell in Silvermoon elves enchant brooms to sweep and side tables to float. Buildings even float in Silvermoon. On top of that, I think it’s fair to say, yes you can criticize something, but don’t be an asshole. There’s people who worked hard to write these stories and there are fans who are super excited about them, so it’s disrespectful, unnecessary, and rude to jump the gun and take a **** all over these peoples hard work.

Personally I think Jainas entrance on the ship was badass, and to anyone who says going into the throne room was a bad idea, were the alliance leaders meant to just stop at the front door and let them get away? To all of the people who think they could have written better, what other direction do you recommend? Bunch of inconsiderate a-holes
    and so the white knight shows up XD really being rude with rudes won't give you any shining armor.
    apart this let's get to the topic: maybe you missed one point about Elsa errm sorry i mean jaina.
    ok she is one of the most powerful mages in azeroth and i'm fine about she becomina able to make an entire battleship fly but why not use it properly then.
    do you realize that she just opened a hole in a wall with that? A HOLE! what about shooting around destroying the city and maybe sylvanas BEFORE she could blow up the city with the blight?
    the bad writing is all here; not about badass moments but the use the characters do of their resources, they say/do one thing a moment and the moment after they to the opposite because in that moment is more badass to do that.
    inconsistency is the word learn it.

Deleted
    Another iteration of the blizzards copy of rift:s concept of rifts.