Demonic cirkel sould be redisigned to work like void elf teleport

voidelf teleport this is what warlocks need as a normal spell for pvp

go to youtube and lookup this spell when we have mele on us we cant do anything to get away from them this spell is what we need Demonic cirkel sucks as its has to be placed forhand
    Last edited by Backtobasics; 2018-08-08 at 11:37 AM.

... this is a joke/troll thread, right? Besides the obvious with bad spelling and that homoginizing classes by "what they need" is not always good design, Locks already have a similar and dramatically better version of that teleport, http://bfa.wowhead.com/spell=48018/demonic-circle .
    Last edited by Firefall; 2018-08-08 at 11:17 AM.

well dyslexia is a thing and spelling has noting to do with it and demonic cirkel needs to be placed forhand they sould redisign that spell to work like voidelf teleport

how can u say its a better version thats a total lie

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why you can't get past 1100 in arena

10+ Year Old Account
    God no...

You kidding?

Can the teleport move you through walls the way the circle can? Or is it los only. Circle is so strong for multi-level. Yes, you place it before, but bear that in mind and it's golden.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think this guy is a total moron or a troll. I think he’s just a kid likely 10 years old or so. So be easy fellas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    I don’t think this guy is a total moron or a troll. I think he’s just a kid likely 10 years old or so. So be easy fellas.
    The game is 12+ he shouldnt play it hurr durr
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

I do think, if we arent going to be too tanky, we should have some easier movement enhancing abilities. But not like this.

I'm holding out for zandalari at this point but in reality, the blink offa void elf makes pvp, especially arenas so much better. To hell with demonic gateway and demonic teleport. I'd rather have demon leap and Void rift or whatever it is. Preplanning takes globals, takes away from initiative, and the long cooldowns on both teleport and gateway do fuck all when it comes to melee gap closers. Warlocks are nothing but piñatas in PVP now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysthruun View Post
    I'm holding out for zandalari at this point but in reality, the blink offa void elf makes pvp, especially arenas so much better. To hell with demonic gateway and demonic teleport. I'd rather have demon leap and Void rift or whatever it is. Preplanning takes globals, takes away from initiative, and the long cooldowns on both teleport and gateway do fuck all when it comes to melee gap closers. Warlocks are nothing but piñatas in PVP now.
    The trick is to port and gateway when their offensive cooldowns are up so you can save your own defensives.

Place your port behind a pillar and put your gateway near it. I don't understand why you'd rather have a slow moving void elf blink than a port that you can use to get out of LOS fast. There's so much cheese you can do with demonic circle vs melee, it's ridiculous. Blade's Edge = melee have to run all the way around if you jump off and port back up. Temple at Kotmogu = Place your port behind a pillar, jump in the center with an orb, port back up when melee follow you down.