Twitch Drops Return for the Clashes

Twitch Drops Return for the Clashes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)

After your outpouring of enthusiasm during the Mid-Season Brawl for the ability to earn loot in Heroes of the Storm by watching HGC, we're bringing it back for the upcoming Western and Eastern Clashes!

Guaranteed Drops

All viewers who watch the Western Clash from Aug. 10 through 12 and/or the Eastern Clash from Aug. 16 through 19 on Twitch for a total of three or more hours will receive one Rare Loot Chest in Heroes of the Storm.

Random Drops

While the broadcast is live for both events, we’ll be randomly awarding 500 Common Loot Chests per hour. On top of that, three Heroic Account Unlock codes—which unlock every Hero excluding Whitemane—will be given away on each broadcast day. Tune in for at least one hour of the Western or Eastern Clash competition every day on any of the following channels to be entered to win one of these Heroic Account Unlocks at the end of each day.

Eligible Channels:

Eligible Broadcast Times (PDT):
    • Aug. 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
    • Aug. 11 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
    • Aug. 12 from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
    • From 6:00 p.m. on Aug. 16 to 3:00 a.m. on Aug. 17
    • From 6:00 p.m. on Aug. 17 to 3:00 a.m. on Aug. 18
    • From 6:00 p.m. on Aug. 18 to 4:00 a.m. on Aug. 19

For more details, read the official rules here [pdf].

Random Drops

To receive these legendary rewards, you must link your Twitch.tv and Blizzard accounts. Here’s how:
    • Navigate to the Settings menu by clicking your account name in the top-right corner of the home screen.
    • Navigate to the Connections tab of the Settings menu.
    • Find the Battle.net section, then follow the given instructions after selecting a region and clicking Connect.
    • When connecting accounts, be sure that you’re currently logged into the Blizzard account on which you’d like to receive your rewards.

Click here to go straight to the Twitch settings page

three hours...
    geeeez

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    three hours...
    geeeez
    what's the problem leaving the twitch open in browser and do w/e u want to?

I am a menace to my own destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by ErothTV View Post
    what's the problem leaving the twitch open in browser and do w/e u want to?
    Listening to their talk, if I mute twitch streams and tab away they pause automaticaly.

Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    Listening to their talk, if I mute twitch streams and tab away they pause automaticaly.
    Use the Windows Volume Mixer to lower the volume of your browser to 0. Then it shouldn't pause.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    I just open it on my phone and mute audio. Only recommended with a wifi connection, obviously.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

They were nice matches, bit of a stompy finals but still. HotS esports has come a long way since I watched it last.

That said, are these drops awarded later in the week or some such? Because I've been watching on silly Korean times since Friday and not so much with the lootage yet.

Quote Originally Posted by khitranegg View Post
    They were nice matches, bit of a stompy finals but still. HotS esports has come a long way since I watched it last.

That said, are these drops awarded later in the week or some such? Because I've been watching on silly Korean times since Friday and not so much with the lootage yet.
    I received my guaranteed drop late in the evening on the first day of the Western Clash. I haven't had any others pop up since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    I received my guaranteed drop late in the evening on the first day of the Western Clash. I haven't had any others pop up since then.
    Hmm something got buggered somewhere then. Thanks for the confirmation