Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
  1. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    This change can be blamed entirely on server hoppers who constantly abused the system. Aim your vitriol at them rather than at Blizzard.
    This was a different addon, called server hop. With the changes they have implemented in Legion, server hopping was already dead or close to dead. There was no need to shut down other group addons.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Surely the people who are willing to put in the effort to manually create and search for their own groups instead of being so reliant on addons would be a more admirable quality to recruit them into a Guild?
    Effort should be reasonable in comparison to the outcome. I don't want to write an essay just to kill a loot pinata world boss.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason View Post
    they want you to create groups/guilds/communitys to do content.

    because when you find a group/guild/community to play the game with its more likely that you will keep playing the game even if you dont like it that much anymore but you like the time spend with those people.

    so they want you to create a group with wich you then go on to do worldquests... great isnt it?
    How do you think this is going to work? I have my plan in which order I want to run my quests. Other people in my guild have other plans. We often cannot even manage to have the same plans beyond "clear all quests because we need all of them". We can go questing and leveling together just fine, but as soon as you don't have daily quest hubs like we had in TBC-MoP and switch to the world quest model, the group questing implodes, because people have different priorities. There is a reason why these addons have been so popular, because they allowed group matchmaking by quest, allowing maximal flexibility. It's not fun to join a group which is done with half of the quests you want to do in a zone, and then having to look for replacements mid-way. Just like it's not fun looking for replacements mid-dungeon or raid. I know what I talk about. I play since Classic. I don't want to return to this tedium ever again.
    Last edited by scubistacy; 2018-08-10 at 02:55 PM.

  2. #282
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciadia View Post
    Leveling being hard? no, but oh so damn tedius, slow and time consuming, and most of all _BORING_, yes it's faster than vanilla, but that game was almost something completely different than what we have today, or any of the last 5-6 expansions.

    I played back in vanilla -> now, i know damn well how the game was back then, and it's not something i got the time-commitment for these days nor a special desire to have in the current game, that's what the legacy servers are for.
    That's why I said complain about the content now how to do tedious things faster lol....

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    I played also. It was a worse game. Removing tedious elements made wow a better game. Taking steps back to being a worse game is not cool.
    Group finder auto accept didnt remove tedious elements. That's my point. It just made doing tedious things quicker, that doesnt solve the problem of you not enjoying the content.

    Complain about the content.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyzzle View Post
    That's why I said complain about the content now how to do tedious things faster lol....

    - - - Updated - - -



    Group finder auto accept didnt remove tedious elements. That's my point. It just made doing tedious things quicker, that doesnt solve the problem of you not enjoying the content.

    Complain about the content.
    But it did remove tedious elements. Do you find it is a good way to spend your time sitting there, staring at your screen, waiting for people to appear in your group interface? No matter how good or bad the content it, it only gets worse if you add tedium into the mix. we don't need paperwork in a game. I have more than enough paperwork in my job. You know, games should be fun.

    If creating a group takes longer than actually running the quest (even on your own), then something is wrong.

  4. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    But it did remove tedious elements. Do you find it is a good way to spend your time sitting there, staring at your screen, waiting for people to appear in your group interface? No matter how good or bad the content it, it only gets worse if you add tedium into the mix. we don't need paperwork in a game. I have more than enough paperwork in my job. You know, games should be fun.

    If creating a group takes longer than actually running the quest (even on your own), then something is wrong.
    I dont stare at my screen. I just do the WQs, or invite people from my guild, make friends in the game who are around and make content enjoyable by their company.


    Comparing group finding to paperwork?? Weird job ya have then.

  5. #285
    Changing the group finder to Better investors to increase the amount of time played is kinda dumb. honestly if it takes me the same amount of time to do the world quest solo as it does to find a group im not going to spend the time finding the group. If its a hard one made for a group ill just wait for some one to tag it and then hop on it, but wait saying that you are going to put it back to vanilla wow tagging systems...

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyzzle View Post
    I dont stare at my screen. I just do the WQs, or invite people from my guild, make friends in the game who are around and make content enjoyable by their company.


    Comparing group finding to paperwork?? Weird job ya have then.

    So in other words you are putting your two cents on a issue that you never used in the first place? Your two cents on the subject does not matter.

    For people like myself, who used it to make fishing groups, and to do invasion much faster and smoother. It made the game more enjoyable. Blizzard will regret doing this.

  7. #287
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    So in other words you are putting your two cents on a issue that you never used in the first place? Your two cents on the subject does not matter.

    For people like myself, who used it to make fishing groups, and to do invasion much faster and smoother. It made the game more enjoyable. Blizzard will regret doing this.
    Every 2 cents matter, how else would you make a dollar? Or something else profound to that effect.

    Lol, yeah. Blizzard isn't going to regret this specific decision.

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyzzle View Post
    Every 2 cents matter, how else would you make a dollar? Or something else profound to that effect.

    Lol, yeah. Blizzard isn't going to regret this specific decision.

    I heard the same thing about wod to the point they stop showing subs.


    It is not just this, Blizzard has been pissing people off. and no your two cents don't matter because you don't use it. That is common sense. It is a feature you never used, so feedback from you about it is like pissing in the wind.

    In other words, what you say does not matter about it being removed or not. Have a nice day.

  9. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    I heard the same thing about wod to the point they stop showing subs.


    It is not just this, Blizzard has been pissing people off. and no your two cents don't matter because you don't use it. That is common sense. It is a feature you never used, so feedback from you about it is like pissing in the wind.

    In other words, what you say does not matter about it being removed or not. Have a nice day.
    The feature still affects me though, whether I use it or not. So yes, my two cents do matter. Group finder has changed my in-game experience, so has auto-accept. It has changed the community of group content, and as someone from a different perspective I can speak to that.

    I'm not saying group finder should be removed, I'd like it to be but it's so engrained in the fabric of the game now I wouldn't suggest something so absurd. However, removing auto-grouping which affects a lot of in-game content (especially on RP-wPvP servers like my own) is something I'm glad is gone, because it does benefit me and at the most mildly inconveniences people who have come to rely on it.

    Honestly, the outroar against such a small thing by the community is really just a terrible reflection of what this community has become. I'm moreso just saddened by that fact. It's akin to people whining about being killed by other players while in Warmode. Frivolous crying.
    Last edited by Vyzzle; 2018-08-10 at 10:52 PM.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by FBWA View Post
    If you can do better than someone who would get hired at Blizzard go get hired or STFU.
    How about YOU stfu! and get back in the kitchen and make my dinner lol. fat girl avatar

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Deianeira View Post
    Lol you guys are friggin hilarious, they didnt KILL anything. you can still create groups and join groups in Groupfinder. It will just take a few seconds longer.

    I dont care much at all about this changes. Sometimes when i used WQGF i joined-killedwhateverneededkilling-collected reward and left in less then a minute. Guess now it will take 2 mins and who knows perhaps one will be able to say hello to the ones you are "grouping" with.

    I thought everyone hated LFG and all that shit and that the game had become so impersonal!
    Go back to sucking on Ions wrinkly ballsack you fucking phaget white knight!!!

  11. #291
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyzzle View Post
    The feature still affects me though, whether I use it or not. So yes, my two cents do matter. Group finder has changed my in-game experience, so has auto-accept. It has changed the community of group content, and as someone from a different perspective I can speak to that.

    I'm not saying group finder should be removed, I'd like it to be but it's so engrained in the fabric of the game now I wouldn't suggest something so absurd. However, removing auto-grouping which affects a lot of in-game content (especially on RP-wPvP servers like my own) is something I'm glad is gone, because it does benefit me and at the most mildly inconveniences people who have come to rely on it.

    Honestly, the outroar against such a small thing by the community is really just a terrible reflection of what this community has become. I'm moreso just saddened by that fact. It's akin to people whining about being killed by other players while in Warmode. Frivolous crying.


    You gave no reason at all! You said a whole lot of nothing! The community has ALWAYS been like this. Now we don't have to be social to deal with this trash community. Overall a very good thing. From day 1 this mmo has had the worse community. Trying to get people to be more social, or just talk is not going to happen. People would rather not do it than be force to do it.

    They removed pvp servers so your point it is glad it is gone is silly. It makes no sense at all. Wtf

  12. #292
    I don't get it. In vanilla/WotLK, you just type "LFG Mankirik's wife" or whatever in the zone chat, easy... But I guess, the current generation wants everything automated, and if it's not, the start panicking and crying LMAO

  13. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by Adunai View Post
    I don't get it. In vanilla/WotLK, you just type "LFG Mankirik's wife" or whatever in the zone chat, easy... But I guess, the current generation wants everything automated, and if it's not, the start panicking and crying LMAO
    Again, wow is old. The game is tedious. Making the game less tedious is a good thing. Making it more tedious is a bad thing.

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    Again, wow is old. The game is tedious. Making the game less tedious is a good thing. Making it more tedious is a bad thing.
    False once again.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragerblade View Post
    You gave no reason at all! You said a whole lot of nothing! The community has ALWAYS been like this. Now we don't have to be social to deal with this trash community. Overall a very good thing. From day 1 this mmo has had the worse community. Trying to get people to be more social, or just talk is not going to happen. People would rather not do it than be force to do it.

    They removed pvp servers so your point it is glad it is gone is silly. It makes no sense at all. Wtf
    I guess you actually arent reading my posts lol. That explains it

  15. #295
    Why does Blizzard have such a raging hard-on for taking QoL changes away this expansion? They have the Vanilla servers coming for the folks that want to walk a 1000 miles in the snow again.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •