Thread: Whizbang

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Whizbang

To those thinking to craft it or not, I strongly recommend it.
    Having tons of fun with decks so far.
    You can import decklists in HS DeckTracker (not interactive yet though, but at list you got a list).
    "Ahhh ahhhhh, ahhh, yeah, ahhhh, YEAH, YEAH, RIGHT THERE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhh" Jenna Jameson

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes when you win games, theres a popup saying "like the deck? The recipe can be found as [x class] called "[deck recipe]" blah blah.

And I know this is really petty but... it'd be cool if something like that popped up for your opponent too. Like "Your opponent had deck recipe blah blah blah".

Ostensibly, so people could find these kinda wierd decks again after facing them.

But really... so people can know they just got beat by a Whizbang deck =p
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

The card is bad if you have a lot of cards already and have been playing a long time. The card is amazing if you're new to the game or unwilling to spend a lot of money to get packs to make meta decks.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    The card is bad if you have a lot of cards already and have been playing a long time. The card is amazing if you're new to the game or unwilling to spend a lot of money to get packs to make meta decks.
    Who cares that the decks aren't 100% optomised - the point of the card is to play a random off-kilter deck when you wanna have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Who cares that the decks aren't 100% optomised - the point of the card is to play a random off-kilter deck when you wanna have fun
    The point is if you have all the cards already for the decks then it's 100% worthless lol and the random aspect behind it makes it worse than just crafting the deck and getting substantial experience playing the same deck to climb the ladder.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

The point is if you have all the cards already for the decks then it's 100% worthless lol and the random aspect behind it makes it worse than just crafting the deck and getting substantial experience playing the same deck to climb the ladder.
    Not everyone wants to just climb the ladder, and actually likes some of the RNG aspects of cards like Whizbang?

15+ Year Old Account
    *go on smoko at work*
    *boot up Hearthstone*
    "What deck do I feel like playing for 10min...?"
    Whizbang chooses for me!

Lighten up man, ladder rank isn't the be-all end-all of the game.

*go on smoko at work*
    *boot up Hearthstone*
    "What deck do I feel like playing for 10min...?"
    Whizbang chooses for me!

Lighten up man, ladder rank isn't the be-all end-all of the game.
    Ladder climbing is the end game lol, if you're not climbing there's no point in playing, especially if you have zero interest in getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Not everyone wants to just climb the ladder, and actually likes some of the RNG aspects of cards like Whizbang?
    Same as above, applies perfectly.
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ladder climbing is the end game lol, if you're not climbing there's no point in playing, especially if you have zero interest in getting better.

- - - Updated - - -

What absolutely absurd and juvenile reasoning .

People are free to enjoy games however they like and you should really stop flattering yourself that you get to dictate what that means for each individual .
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

15+ Year Old Account
    Fun police detected

If you have all the cards that make these decks then Whizbang, who gives you a whole deck including cards you don't have, is pointless? I thought that was obvious. If you have all the cards already then you don't need Whizbang.

- - - Updated - - -

"Why are you even bothering to play a game you might enjoy if you're enjoying other than in a specific way?!"

Why would someone play MTG if they didn't compete in tournaments? Clearly there's no other reason to play it. Like, at all.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I got golden whizzbang out of my packs, it means I get a full golden deck and hero everytime I use him, why shouldn't I use him?

Also there are other games modes, for example those people who play arena and peopel who play wild.
    I don't care about my rank in standard so I've got whizzbang deck, mech warrior mechathun decks and try out all the new crazy combos and play with the legendaries I got out of my packs. Whereas in wild I play decks that are meta, ridiculously overpowered and gonna make me win and climb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

I wouldn't call them off-kilter decks. The decks are the three deck recipes when you go to create a new deck. 3 per class, 18 total.

But yes the card is meant for those with smaller collections and it's quite possibly the best card ever printed because new players get turned away as they feel they need to spend a lot of time or money to catch up on cards. Whizbang allows them to play 18 decks for the cost of one legendary. And the deck recipes aren't bad.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    As I've said in another thread, I dusted my Whizbang as soon as I got it...

...so I could craft a Golden Whizbang! Great investment.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my US account I use for casual arena I crafted Whizbang to help clear quests. Problem is at rank 23 everyone else is playing Whizbang so it's not exactly the steamroll I was hoping.

I've been a bit lazy and haven't looked but does anyone know if whizzbag will be updated with the new expac?

Yes it will be updated
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Yes it will be updated
    Cheers, thanks

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by caractacus View Post
    Cheers, thanks
    I recommend Golden Whizbang if you have the dust for it! It makes playing the decks a little more fun.