Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
5
13
14
15
16
17
... LastLast
  1. #281
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Oblivion View Post
    people should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason, so i have no problem with this. including those that dont want to serve gays, whites, men, jews, etc.
    I have to agree with this - It's their home after-all..

    Companies should be careful about excluding costumers because of their beliefs though...

  2. #282
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    He said he wanted to keep out Muslims, he's keeping out Muslims... that's ethnic cleansing. Sure, it's slow, but it's doing the job he said he'd do, nonetheless. Yep, ethnic cleansing. And yes, Ben Shapiro also supports ethnic cleansing.

    So, extreme nationalism, wanting to kick out Muslims, and prevent more from coming. Focusing on certain races and ethnicities...

    Yep, that's fascism.
    No, it isn't ethnic cleansing because:

    1. People already in the country legally and especially citizens can't be kicked out.
    2. Islam isn't an ethnicity it's a religion/ideology. I could make an equally nonsensical claim that leftists want to ethnically cleanse rightists
    3. Keeping out isn't ethnic cleansing. If you were never there in the first place, there is nothing to "cleanse".

    Just to point out how ridiculous this statement is, you would claim that if tomorrow 300 million Americans all wanted to move to Poland, and Poland rejected that proposal, they're committing ethnic cleansing of Americans... That's retarded. You're not entitled to enter a country without their permission.

  3. #283
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    No, it isn't ethnic cleansing because:

    1. People already in the country legally and especially citizens can't be kicked out.
    2. Islam isn't an ethnicity it's a religion/ideology. I could make an equally nonsensical claim that leftists want to ethnically cleanse rightists
    3. Keeping out isn't ethnic cleansing.

    Just to point out how ridiculous this statement is, you would claim that if tomorrow 300 million Americans all wanted to move to Poland, and Poland rejected that proposal, they're committing ethnic cleansing of Americans... That's retarded. You're not entitled to enter a country without their permission.
    But they can be oppressed. Period. It's a matter of breeding them out.

    If you can point out how leftists want to ethnically cleanse, be my guest. I'm not a leftist, so I would love to see that argument.

    But hey, I'm sure I'm about to hear about white genocide, so please continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  4. #284
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    The United States was founded on the desire to be an authoritarian regime. They didn't want more taxes, Washington himself pushed taxation almost as soon as he got into office.

    Immigration restrictions, the war on drugs, attempts to ban abortion, restricting abortion clinics, opposing free trade, the defense budget, supporting the limiting 4th, 5th, 6th, and 10th Amendments, tariffs, banning gay marriage... that's a lot of control and subversion.

    "A pity that they only reason they seem to support sexual freedom is because they think that's going to get people sick and damage society"

    What the fuck does that even mean? It's either completely inane, or one of the most idiotic statements I have ever read from an adult. I'll let you pick which it was.
    It's well known that they left tends to be more pro-freedom when it comes to sex and drugs.

    The sexual revolution was done by leftist radicals.

    Gay sex was decriminalized with leftist help.

    There's a chance maybe prostitution will be decriminalized too with leftist judges, at least if leftists reject the radfem anti-male bullshit they've been in full retard mode for the past 3 years.


    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    It's well known that they left tends to be more pro-freedom when it comes to sex and drugs.

    The sexual revolution was done by leftist radicals.

    Gay sex was decriminalized with leftist help.

    There's a chance maybe prostitution will be decriminalized too with leftist judges, at least if leftists reject the radfem anti-male bullshit they've been in full retard mode for the past 3 years.


    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    You tried to say the goal was to get people sick and damage society. You went full retard.

    Seriously, that is some Alex Jones level conspiracy nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  6. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    I support the president's power over admission of aliens. I make no specific policy recommendation, although I certainly would restrict travel coming from countries I considered to be hostile based on the information given to me by the CIA and other agencies of that nature. I would also demand that they provide such information free of cultural marxist dogma. I would expect to be informed of how things are, not how leftists want them to be.

    That's not extreme nationalism, that's just regular old nationalism. The interests of citizens and their safety is more important than the desire of someone to emigrate. If a country doesn't want you, tough luck, you have everywhere else to go. Stay in your country or pick another country that will take you.

    Ethnic cleansing - absolute lie

    And in general an obvious lie since the US was more nationalist in the past but actually fought fascism. You just want to slander anyone who's not for open borders as fascist.
    From what I understand, the ban is to cut down the ability of terrorists to enter the US, correct? The countries affected are: Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, North Korea, and Venezuela. Okay, that's a good start, but if your goal is to be effective at protecting the US why aren't we including other notable hot spots for terrorism on that list? Notably absent is Saudi Arabia, which if you recall, was home to 15 of the the 19 terrorists from 9/11.

    If you think critically about the purported goal of this policy, the way it is being executed can only lead to the conclusion that keeping American citizens safe is NOT Trump's real goal here. Several of the countries that SHOULD be on a list like this but AREN'T have something in common - Trump has real estate investments in all of them. The corruption and duplicity is so obvious here, that people of both parties should be spitting fire. The fact that Republicans in Washington have decided to abandon our nation's principles and rally behind Trump is something that should be concerning everyone.

  7. #287
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You tried to say the goal was to get people sick and damage society. You went full retard.

    Seriously, that is some Alex Jones level conspiracy nonsense.
    Leftist subversion is well known, read about the Frankfurt School. Alex Jones has nothing to do with this. Attempts by leftist radicals to undermine western civilization has been a thing for decades and well known before Alex Jones was even born.

    Another radical using deception is Saul Alinsky. He literally wrote a propaganda manual for the far left Rules for Radicals. You display many of those traits too which is why I've long believed you're a leftist. Half the time you make statements that only a far leftist would make, the other half you make outrageous "libertarian" statements that are more a parody of the ideology than anything, almost as if you're deliberately trying to make people hate libertarians.

    KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov also exposed how the Soviet propaganda machine used leftist useful idiots to undermine the west.

    It's ultimately why you have more broken families today, bigger government and the phenomenon of SJWism.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-08-12 at 06:55 PM.

  8. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Leftist subversion is well known, read about the Frankfurt School. Alex Jones has nothing to do with this. Attempts by leftist radicals to undermine western civilization has been a thing for decades and well known before Alex Jones was even born.

    Another radical using deception is Saul Alinsky. He literally wrote a propaganda manual for the far left Rules for Radicals. You display many of those traits too which is why I've long believed you're a leftist. Half the time you make statements that only a far leftist would make, the other half you make outrageous "libertarian" statements that are more a parody of the ideology than anything, almost as if you're deliberately trying to make people hate libertarians.
    You just tried to argue that the desire to have more sexual freedom is about spreading disease in the eyes of the leftists. Once again, that is a moronic conspiracy theory. Something tells me that you have no ability to actually back it up with any factual evidence.

    As for me, I support individual liberty, limited government and the fee markets. That is very clear. If you consider those "far leftist" beliefs, that's just too bad for you.

    It's weird, I thought conservatives were supposed to support those things. I guess not. Thanks for finally admitting that conservatives oppose such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  9. #289
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omglaserzpewpew View Post
    From what I understand, the ban is to cut down the ability of terrorists to enter the US, correct? The countries affected are: Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, North Korea, and Venezuela. Okay, that's a good start, but if your goal is to be effective at protecting the US why aren't we including other notable hot spots for terrorism on that list? Notably absent is Saudi Arabia, which if you recall, was home to 15 of the the 19 terrorists from 9/11.

    If you think critically about the purported goal of this policy, the way it is being executed can only lead to the conclusion that keeping American citizens safe is NOT Trump's real goal here. Several of the countries that SHOULD be on a list like this but AREN'T have something in common - Trump has real estate investments in all of them. The corruption and duplicity is so obvious here, that people of both parties should be spitting fire. The fact that Republicans in Washington have decided to abandon our nation's principles and rally behind Trump is something that should be concerning everyone.
    That's a big stretch. The truth is, all previous administrations have been weak on Saudi Arabia.

    And yes it should be on the list too. Mainly because Saudi Arabia has the US on its list. No American who isn't Muslim will ever be allowed to emigrate to Saudi Arabia. It's only fair that unless Saudi allows Americans to emigrate as Christians, atheist etc. then the US shouldn't allow anyone from Saudi to settle in the US.

    The countries banned are the same countries the Obama administration deemed dangerous. Trump literally just copy/pasted Obama's own list and later added Venezuela and NK when these countries went full retard too.

    Think about what the means for a second. Obama supporting Democrats LITERALLY think people from dangerous countries should come to the US as they please, just like any other migrants or tourists.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You just tried to argue that the desire to have more sexual freedom is about spreading disease in the eyes of the leftists. Once again, that is a moronic conspiracy theory. Something tells me that you have no ability to actually back it up with any factual evidence.

    As for me, I support individual liberty, limited government and the fee markets. That is very clear. If you consider those "far leftist" beliefs, that's just too bad for you.

    It's weird, I thought conservatives were supposed to support those things. I guess not. Thanks for finally admitting that conservatives oppose such things.
    Define liberty.

    Define limited government.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-08-12 at 07:04 PM.

  10. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    That's a big stretch. The truth is, all previous administrations have been weak on Saudi Arabia.

    And yes it should be on the list too. Mainly because Saudi Arabia has the US on its list. No American who isn't Muslim will ever be allowed to emigrate to Saudi Arabia. It's only fair that unless Saudi allows Americans to emigrate as Christians, atheist etc. then the US shouldn't allow anyone from Saudi to settle in the US.

    The countries banned are the same countries the Obama administration deemed dangerous. Trump literally just copy/pasted Obama's own list and later added Venezuela and NK when these countries went full retard too.

    Think about what the means for a second. Obama supporting Democrats LITERALLY think people from dangerous countries should come to the US as they please, just like any other migrants or tourists.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Define liberty.

    Define limited government.
    First off, are you going to ever provide evidence to back up your moronic conspiracy theory?

    "1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views."

    "1 : the quality or state of being free:
    a : the power to do as one pleases
    b : freedom from physical restraint
    c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic (see despot 1) control
    d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
    e : the power of choice"

    "confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed:"

    Bottom line, people should be free to do whatever they want, so long as it does not harm others.

    I await the evidence to back up your moronic claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  11. #291
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    It's well known that they left tends to be more pro-freedom when it comes to sex and drugs.

    The sexual revolution was done by leftist radicals.

    Gay sex was decriminalized with leftist help.

    There's a chance maybe prostitution will be decriminalized too with leftist judges, at least if leftists reject the radfem anti-male bullshit they've been in full retard mode for the past 3 years.


    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Atleast you yourself have made it easy not to take anything you say seriously when you peddle conspiracy theories bordering on the insane .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2018-08-12 at 07:23 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  12. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Atleast you yourself have made it easy not to take anything you say seriously when you peddle fonspiracy theories bordering on the insane .
    I know it was a typo, but I really want "fonspiracy theories" to be a thing. I mean, sure... we can call them funspiracy theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  13. #293
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I know it was a typo, but I really want "fonspiracy theories" to be a thing. I mean, sure... we can call them funspiracy theories.
    Lol most conspiracy theories are "funspiracy" theories in a way when you hear about them. Not so fun when you have people actually believing or worse yet acting on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  14. #294
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Lol most conspiracy theories are "funspiracy" theories in a way when you hear about them. Not so fun when you have people actually believing or worse yet acting on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Yeah, his may be the most idiotic conspiracy theory I have heard on these threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  15. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post

    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Can people just quote this when ever that poster makes any post for the rest of this forum's existence? That is just flat out insanity.

  16. #296
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Can people just quote this when ever that poster makes any post for the rest of this forum's existence? That is just flat out insanity.
    I'll bookmark it. I'd put it as my signature, but I already have two ultra-idiotic comments on there, and this one may be too long.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.

  17. #297
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    12,097
    As much as I hate asshats that are in line with groups like Unite The Right, who are a bunch of bigoted douchecanoes, Airbnb can go find the largest frozen object they can find and shove it up their cornholes, because their bullshit is ruining housing markets globally.

    Congrats to the 11 fools who made the ignore list, your ignorance knows no bounds, bravo!

  18. #298
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Holy fuck dude

  19. #299
    The Lightbringer Dr Assbandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,687
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    As much as I hate asshats that are in line with groups like Unite The Right, who are a bunch of bigoted douchecanoes, Airbnb can go find the largest frozen object they can find and shove it up their cornholes, because their bullshit is ruining housing markets globally.
    How is it ruining housing markets?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

    I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

  20. #300
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    How is it ruining housing markets?
    It actually inflates prices as you end up with people investing to own properties to use as AirBNB locations solely. Not to mention it creates an incentive to hold onto the property instead of selling until prices are high. If the property pays for itself, or turns a profit, there's not much reason to sell.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •