Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omglaserzpewpew View Post
    From what I understand, the ban is to cut down the ability of terrorists to enter the US, correct? The countries affected are: Libya, Iran, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, North Korea, and Venezuela. Okay, that's a good start, but if your goal is to be effective at protecting the US why aren't we including other notable hot spots for terrorism on that list? Notably absent is Saudi Arabia, which if you recall, was home to 15 of the the 19 terrorists from 9/11.

If you think critically about the purported goal of this policy, the way it is being executed can only lead to the conclusion that keeping American citizens safe is NOT Trump's real goal here. Several of the countries that SHOULD be on a list like this but AREN'T have something in common - Trump has real estate investments in all of them. The corruption and duplicity is so obvious here, that people of both parties should be spitting fire. The fact that Republicans in Washington have decided to abandon our nation's principles and rally behind Trump is something that should be concerning everyone.
    That's a big stretch. The truth is, all previous administrations have been weak on Saudi Arabia.

And yes it should be on the list too. Mainly because Saudi Arabia has the US on its list. No American who isn't Muslim will ever be allowed to emigrate to Saudi Arabia. It's only fair that unless Saudi allows Americans to emigrate as Christians, atheist etc. then the US shouldn't allow anyone from Saudi to settle in the US.

The countries banned are the same countries the Obama administration deemed dangerous. Trump literally just copy/pasted Obama's own list and later added Venezuela and NK when these countries went full retard too.

Think about what the means for a second. Obama supporting Democrats LITERALLY think people from dangerous countries should come to the US as they please, just like any other migrants or tourists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    You just tried to argue that the desire to have more sexual freedom is about spreading disease in the eyes of the leftists. Once again, that is a moronic conspiracy theory. Something tells me that you have no ability to actually back it up with any factual evidence.

As for me, I support individual liberty, limited government and the fee markets. That is very clear. If you consider those "far leftist" beliefs, that's just too bad for you.

It's weird, I thought conservatives were supposed to support those things. I guess not. Thanks for finally admitting that conservatives oppose such things.
    Define liberty.

Define limited government.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-08-12 at 07:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    That's a big stretch. The truth is, all previous administrations have been weak on Saudi Arabia.

And yes it should be on the list too. Mainly because Saudi Arabia has the US on its list. No American who isn't Muslim will ever be allowed to emigrate to Saudi Arabia. It's only fair that unless Saudi allows Americans to emigrate as Christians, atheist etc. then the US shouldn't allow anyone from Saudi to settle in the US.

The countries banned are the same countries the Obama administration deemed dangerous. Trump literally just copy/pasted Obama's own list and later added Venezuela and NK when these countries went full retard too.

Think about what the means for a second. Obama supporting Democrats LITERALLY think people from dangerous countries should come to the US as they please, just like any other migrants or tourists.

- - - Updated - - -

Define liberty.

Define limited government.
    First off, are you going to ever provide evidence to back up your moronic conspiracy theory?

"1.
    the state of being free within society from oppressive restrictions imposed by authority on one's way of life, behavior, or political views."

"1 : the quality or state of being free:
    a : the power to do as one pleases
    b : freedom from physical restraint
    c : freedom from arbitrary or despotic (see despot 1) control
    d : the positive enjoyment of various social, political, or economic rights and privileges
    e : the power of choice"

"confined within limits; restricted or circumscribed:"

Bottom line, people should be free to do whatever they want, so long as it does not harm others.

I await the evidence to back up your moronic claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's well known that they left tends to be more pro-freedom when it comes to sex and drugs.

The sexual revolution was done by leftist radicals.

Gay sex was decriminalized with leftist help.

There's a chance maybe prostitution will be decriminalized too with leftist judges, at least if leftists reject the radfem anti-male bullshit they've been in full retard mode for the past 3 years.

While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Atleast you yourself have made it easy not to take anything you say seriously when you peddle conspiracy theories bordering on the insane .
    Last edited by Dr Assbandit; 2018-08-12 at 07:23 PM.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Atleast you yourself have made it easy not to take anything you say seriously when you peddle fonspiracy theories bordering on the insane .
    I know it was a typo, but I really want "fonspiracy theories" to be a thing. I mean, sure... we can call them funspiracy theories.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it was a typo, but I really want "fonspiracy theories" to be a thing. I mean, sure... we can call them funspiracy theories.
    Lol most conspiracy theories are "funspiracy" theories in a way when you hear about them. Not so fun when you have people actually believing or worse yet acting on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Lol most conspiracy theories are "funspiracy" theories in a way when you hear about them. Not so fun when you have people actually believing or worse yet acting on them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
    Yeah, his may be the most idiotic conspiracy theory I have heard on these threads.

While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too.
    Can people just quote this when ever that poster makes any post for the rest of this forum's existence? That is just flat out insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Can people just quote this when ever that poster makes any post for the rest of this forum's existence? That is just flat out insanity.
    I'll bookmark it. I'd put it as my signature, but I already have two ultra-idiotic comments on there, and this one may be too long.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I hate asshats that are in line with groups like Unite The Right, who are a bunch of bigoted douchecanoes, Airbnb can go find the largest frozen object they can find and shove it up their cornholes, because their bullshit is ruining housing markets globally.

Holy fuck dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    As much as I hate asshats that are in line with groups like Unite The Right, who are a bunch of bigoted douchecanoes, Airbnb can go find the largest frozen object they can find and shove it up their cornholes, because their bullshit is ruining housing markets globally.
    How is it ruining housing markets?

Trump wanted a Muslim ban, he called for one, and said he would put one in place. That was the best he could do, thanks to the 1st Amendment.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...s-entering-us/

Yep, it happened.

Of course, you also tried to sea lion about Trump and his administration trying to restrict immigration at all. I provided multiple examples of how they did it. You. Are. Welcome.
    I'm not arguing with you that Trump didn't call for a Muslim ban. I'm not sure how many other ways I can make that clear to you.

For immigration, I already told you exactly what they are doing. Are you saying that's not what they are doing? What part of what I said they are doing are you saying they are not doing? I'm not sure what you are arguing here.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2018-08-13 at 02:08 AM.

"Take the time to sit down and talk with your adversaries. You will learn something, and they will learn something from you. When two enemies are talking, they are not fighting. It's when the talking ceases that the ground becomes fertile for violence. So keep the conversation going."
    ~ Daryl Davis

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    I'm not arguing with you that Trump didn't call for a Muslim ban. I'm not sure how many other ways I can make that clear to you.

For immigration, I already told you exactly what they are doing. Are you saying that's not what they are doing? What part of what I said they are doing are you saying they are not doing? I'm not sure what you are arguing here.
    I am saying they wanted a Muslim ban, he said he would get one, and this was the closest they could come to having one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    No it isn't. Leftism at its core is malice disguised as compassion.

The Frankfurt School intended to destroy western civilization.

You may find yourself agreeing with the left some times, just note that when they're right on anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, they're right for the wrong reasons.

Even their stance supposedly against racism is pretty fucking racist. They can never end racism, they just create more division because they don't apply standards fairly and are racist against whites.

They also claim racism where none exists. Again to create division in society and get blacks to hate whites so the cycle of racism never ends.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-08-13 at 02:30 AM.

The Lightbringer GreenGoldSharpie's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account

You may find yourself agreeing with the left some times, just note that when they're right on anything, they're right for the wrong reasons.

Even their stance supposedly against racism is pretty fucking racist. They can never end racism, they just create more division because they don't apply standards fairly and are racist against whites.
    Do you ever read the shit you post and think "Holy fuck, I am really in need of anti-psychotics?"

You may find yourself agreeing with the left some times, just note that when they're right on anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, they're right for the wrong reasons.

So, are you ever going to back up your bullshit conspiracy theory?

"bake the cake."

Republicans should be happy about this. This is what they want, and what so many far right want: the freedom to discriminate against their customers.

I dare anyone to even try to argue that this isn't fair game.

Deleted
    So, are you ever going to back up your bullshit conspiracy theory?
    Please explain how the far left wants equality for all races when:

1. they claim you can't be racist against whites, giving an excuse for violence and racism against whites
    2. use the above excuse to say insulting things about all whites in general like "fuck your white tears"
    3. have no issue calling people crackers and honkies but flip out if someone says nigger
    4. they seem to think blacks should have special privileges like being able to resist arrest and the cop should just shut up and die, not defend himself
    5. promote black-only spaces as non-racist

Their pattern of racist abuse disguised as fighting racism is noted.

Anyone should be able to tell the intention is not to end racism, it's to expand racism so society never knows peace.

Also see interview with Yuri Bezmenov, ex-KGB, exposing the propaganda of the far left:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4

The KGB supported far left groups as well in their attempts to subvert the west.
    Last edited by mmoc8a3727531d; 2018-08-13 at 02:40 AM.

Please explain how the far left wants equality for all races when:

1. they claim you can't be racist against whites, giving an excuse for violence and racism against whites
    2. use the above excuse to say insulting things about all whites in general like "fuck your white tears"
    3. have no issue calling people crackers and honkies but flip out if someone says nigger
    4. they seem to think blacks should have special privileges like being able to resist arrest and the cop should just shut up and die, not defend himself

Their pattern of racist abuse disguised as fighting racism is noted.
    No no no... you made up a bullshit claim, and I want you to back it up.

You said:

"While I certainly support more sex for more people and don't think the old norms are viable, it's also become pretty obvious that leftists (the true believers, not the moderates) only support sexual freedom because they think it will spread STDs more, damage the family (when people don't have families they instinctively turn to government for support leading to big government policies such as welfare for single moms and 15$ min wage everywhere) and damage society. Their intentions are not to spread more freedom, they just want people sick, hopefully dependent on their healthcare too."

"A pity that they only reason they seem to support sexual freedom is because they think that's going to get people sick and damage society, they don't really care about freedom. The left is about control and subversion, even when they're right, they're right for the wrong reasons."

You made that moronic claim, now back it up. We'll get to your other moronic claims afterwards.