Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Keep believing it's impossible for anyone else but Blizzard to know how to write.
    It seems you were intelectually overchallenged by what I was attempting to convey.

Quote Originally Posted by malSheep View Post
    Oh god yes please!
    The alliance don't use it that much anyways!
    Can it become a sanctuary city for Winterveil, that's about the only time I go to it nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    It seems you were intelectually overchallenged by what I was attempting to convey.
    Keep. Believing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are other places for the forsaken to stay, for now. Who knows, maybe they'll even build their own city instead of hiding out in some ruins. They certainly have the manpower, considering that pretty much everyone was evacuated from UC, unlike Teldrassil.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Keep. Believing.
    Angry little one

The worst though are the absolute addicts and victims who live in an insane black and white world where anyone who isn't as absolutely retarded and out of their minds as they are must be "white knights" who "defend" stuff. If they could only grow up - unfortunately they just grow fatter.
    And then there are those that managed to make a post with the same content 11 268 times without any sense of self awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    And then there are those that managed to make a post with the same content 11 268 times without any sense of self awareness.
    No need to exaggarate dude, you're only at 9,021.

No need to exaggarate dude, you're only at 9,021.
    While I tend to repeat myself often, I believe my post history has enough variation.

Meanwhile your entire gimmick is focusing on a random person complaining and unloading your own frustration on him.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I love how ironic it is that we (Forsaken players) helped to create Blight that basically destroyed our country (by our own leader). I really hope that Desolate Council have some members left, and they are ploting against Sylvanas.

Even the Forsaken can’t survive the Blight. They made it to kill EVERYTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I love how ironic it is that we (Forsaken players) helped to create Blight that basically destroyed our country (by our own leader). I really hope that Desolate Council have some members left, and they are ploting against Sylvanas.
    Oh please. Burning your abandoned territory to deny it to your enemy is a standard tactic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    Even the Forsaken can’t survive the Blight. They made it to kill EVERYTHING.
    Just get a frost mage to wave their hands. Despite what Southshore might have you believe, that's apparently all it takes.

It is bad writing, though. The writing is always going to be crippled because they're creating the plot of an MMORPG. Many elements are essentially "locked down" not for story reasons, but for game-related reasons.

The writing then becomes not what makes a good story, but about what the players of two opposing factions will stomach so that they continue subscribing and playing. The setting exists as a vehicle for playing a MMORPG. It does not really exist to be a vehicle for a compelling, interesting, thoughtful, clever narrative.

People snivelling about "bad writing" have lately become some of the most annoying, worst examples of stupidity on the internet.
    Truer words have never been spoken/typed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    Just get a frost mage to wave their hands. Despite what Southshore might have you believe, that's apparently all it takes.
    Jaina is “a frost mage” the way Illidan was “a demon hunter,” or Thrall is “a shaman.”

Quote Originally Posted by Enclave View Post
    The underground of the city was untouched and they have special sewers canals to take out the blight, so whats the problem exactly?
    It was destroyed for the most part by the Alliance, it isn't usable by the Horde in general. The blight above keeps it pretty untenable as a major city.

Sort of a bit like Stromguard for the alliance - just not useful any more.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Do we know which type of plague they are using?

Putress's one?
    That thing that liquifies people in Soutshore?
    One that kills Worgens?
    Something mild?
    Should be stronger than the one used in Gilneas (as the one used in gilneas was a watered down version that didn't even worked on Worgen) and weaker than the one in Southshore (as the Horde get a quest line to help climb up the place, and the apothecary that is there, point out that whoever started the attacked, used an overly concentrated plague, making it more deadly than it should have been)

Better question is why would they develop a blight that's harmful to undead. Like... in wotlk we've seen plenty of times the scourge being immune to different types of blight (not the one released by Putress ofc).

Why didnt they develop one that's a threat only for the living?

Quote Originally Posted by Nagassh View Post
    She didn't get rid of the blight, she merely temporarily dispersed it/froze it.

It's like mages can do magic, and powerful mages can do powerful magic.... who'd have thought.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Best city? What are you...a ninja turtle? Only logical excuse I can see for someone thinking a sewer is the best city
    well none of the horde cities are good. None of them look like anyone lives there (unlike IF and Stormwind) except Silvermoon and lets face it no one goes there but it its the requisite size and detail that it at least looks like some BEs stay there. Orgrimmar is TRASH, TB is a joke at least UC is unique even if it also looks like nothing lives there (lol)

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    Why didnt they develop one that's a threat only for the living?
    The blight is a threat to flesh, so as long as you are ok with skeletons only - the blight isn't a problem.

It is like asking a scientist to develop acid than only affects spiders ... it just doesn't make sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    well none of the horde cities are good.
    They all reflect the chaos and freedom of the horde - but I love Thunder Bluff.