Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I know you want to Pull My Finger.
    Only after you swalload this.

The Forsaken Blight affects both living and undead. That was why Forsaken were unable to inhabit Southshore.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    Well, the giant crashed space ship and the awful retcon that made the space goats a light race was the start of the bad writting after all. I still remember the backlash when they announced the space goats and retconned the whole story. Metzen himself came to apologize and said he forgot about the original draenei and the eredar race. Thats how much he cares for warcraft story.
    Yeah, I'm still of the idea they just wanted to pretty the Draenei up for the alliance because they didn't want to give them two elf races. Night elves should have been on Thrall's shamanistic horde to begin with. SMH

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    You mean the ship that took them like 20 years to build from old Exodar parts that is likely the last ship of its kind to ever exist? Ya sure use that in the war and get it destroyed by Sylvanas great idea.
    Yeah so instead just park it in orbit even though it could vaporize Sylvanas from miles away.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    All the main cities are like that for game play reasons.
    all the main cities are like that due to the limitations of the technology when they were made and laziness on blizzards part. I understand they dont want to use the resources to make something as impressive as Suramar City for something most people only use for auction house purposed but that doesnt mean they shouldnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yeah, I'm still of the idea they just wanted to pretty the Draenei up for the alliance because they didn't want to give them two elf races. Night elves should have been on Thrall's shamanistic horde to begin with. SMH

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah so instead just park it in orbit even though it could vaporize Sylvanas from miles away.
    True, they probably didn't want the original ugly draenei but they should had opted for something else. I read somewhere that the initial idea was to put the pandas for alliance.
    English is not my main language so grammar errors might happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefastus View Post
    True, they probably didn't want the original ugly draenei but they should had opted for something else. I read somewhere that the initial idea was to put the pandas for alliance.
    I heard about that too, I also heard at one point Horde was supposed to get Ogres in BC.