Playstyle with 120

Hey Guys,

at 110 i play single target raid encounters with Felblade, Demon BLades, Trail of Ruin and Nemesis (+4pT21, Anger of the Half Giants and Cloak). The damage feels quite okay. But the playstyle is a bit clunky.

My question is, to the guys who leveled in beta, will the gameplay get less clunky - maybe with azerit traits ?

Will the current design force me to play with momentum ?

My other option will be a rogue, which feels more consistent in terms of playstyle :-/
    Last edited by er4di; 2018-08-10 at 05:25 AM.

Deleted
    Then go play rogue.
    Just level both chars up 120 and check it out yourself.
    Nobody can look into the future and answer your question : What is the most fun class for me?

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like you said, the other builds feel very clunky. I'll miss Demonic thats for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

I will never play momentum, ever. Demonic or Nemesis all the way (pref demonic), even if it's lower DPS. But meh, i plan on maining tank anyway.

As to answer the other question of OP: Yes the eye beam cooldown-reduction per target hit and when consuming a soul trait is coming back with azerite traits, so that will make it feel less clunky.

10+ Year Old Account
    do we know the best secondary stat priority yet ?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    do we know the best secondary stat priority yet ?
    since crit lost some value as chaos strike refund isnt crit based anymore, i think haste has overtaken it

Quote Originally Posted by er4di View Post
    Hey Guys,

at 110 i play single target raid encounters with Felblade, Demon BLades, Trail of Ruin and Nemesis (+4pT21, Anger of the Half Giants and Cloak). The damage feels quite okay. But the playstyle is a bit clunky.

My question is, to the guys who leveled in beta, will the gameplay get less clunky - maybe with azerit traits ?

Will the current design force me to play with momentum ?

My other option will be a rogue, which feels more consistent in terms of playstyle :-/
    Right now in dungeons I have been running the Demonic/blade dance/immo build because the group I play with is a lot of single target so I went AOE to help with trash. I am sticking close to the single target on bosses and the combination of the double distance felrush bug and the tight areas on some of these instances I am not liking momo.