Battle for Lordaeron-Quests Aug 7

War of Thorns Chapter 1 was skip-able on Alts

War of Thorns Chapter 2 was not.

Are we going to have to complete "War of Thorns Chapter 2" in order for "Battle of Lardaeron quests to appear on Aug 7?

Lordaeron is the intro scenario for BfA just like Broken Shore was for Legion, so it will be there long after the War of Throns is off the servers.

Short answer: highly unlikely.
    Xal'atath whispers: Your allies consider me a bad influence. Yet all I've ever done is speed you along the path you chose.

I would imagine so since it's a chain.

But considering you can skip the 2nd part of Darkshore on alts now I wouldn't be surprised if they let you skip to the Battle for Lordaeron after completing it on at least one toon.

Oh and...

https://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/...-pre-purchase/

Available to everyone now regardless of whether you prepurchased or not. Glad they changed their minds on that silly move.

The battle for Lordaeron is skippable on alts, at least it was on beta. So I very strongly doubt they will require you to complete a quest going away in one week.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogie22 View Post
    War of Thorns Chapter 1 was skip-able on Alts

War of Thorns Chapter 2 was not.

Are we going to have to complete "War of Thorns Chapter 2" in order for "Battle of Lardaeron quests to appear on Aug 7?
    Chapter 2 was, however 5 quests that takes 5-10min max...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    who has many alts like me doing 5-10mins quests is boring when you already knew what happen dont think its good idea to force it over and over. and yes its skippable in beta but was bugged that nathanos didn't spawn

xXx English is not my first language xXx

"But considering you can skip the 2nd part of Darkshore on alts now I wouldn't be surprised if they let you skip to the Battle for Lordaeron after completing it on at least one toon."

You cant skip the 2nd part of War of Thorns in Darkshore.

which means utterly wasted 5-10 minutes on alts.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    which means utterly wasted 5-10 minutes on alts.
    Then skip it. All part 2 does is activate a fifth wq...

Quote Originally Posted by Doogie22 View Post
    "But considering you can skip the 2nd part of Darkshore on alts now I wouldn't be surprised if they let you skip to the Battle for Lordaeron after completing it on at least one toon."

You cant skip the 2nd part of War of Thorns in Darkshore.
    Yeah I meant to say the 1st. Sorry dude.

My own mistake there. But you can skip the 1st bit and unlock the 4 world quests as long as you have it done on at least 1 character.

10+ Year Old Account
    It probably have been said, but the questline in Darkshore is temporary. It's going away next week.

The battle for Lordaeron, however, is there to stay. They're likely unrelated in term of prerequisites in the game for the time being and definitely unrelated as of next week -- you know, since the assault on Teldrassil will be removed from the game.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

More than half of which was the roleplay between Malfurion and Sylvanas, then another three minute quest that is designed to fail.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    More than half of which was the roleplay between Malfurion and Sylvanas, then another three minute quest that is designed to fail.
    Unless you play Horde though

Deleted
    So is this scenario skippable on alts if you've done it once already? I haven't finished the second part of darkshore on any character so, I can't check. Very cool scenario, but not so much when you have to do it x times over.