Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokuna View Post
    It is if you consider adding a significant amount of options to every race, creating new faces and haircut and having them work with the current gear and emotes...
    We're at a stage customisation could/should be way higher, for example you can see Sylvanas and Nathanos have really specific undead models, yet the playable undeads all look the same...

The "story" behind allied races is just legion content, to fully unlock them you need like 5 additional quests that are low effort(prolly will be the same for bfa), then for highmountain taurens and dwarves they almost copy pasted the tauren and dwarves options...

Meanwhile they could have blended the options to make your tauren look like a highmountain tauren,your dwarf to look like a dark iron dwarf (could still lock it behind content), and add more options, it's just depressing to see how many clones of my bloodelf I see, because of the lack of options, and the game still lacking some ridiculously basic features (like hair not disappearing when equipping a hat, or bad clipping)
    I agree with this. The WoD model revamp could have been where they really stepped up. Instead their adherence to make the models look the same resulted in lack of options, and the models still look different. It's a failure on both fronts.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briselody View Post
    I have the name Dangernoodle reserved on both factions just in case.
    I think that name would still be available if you didnt reserve it

Members of the Vulpera Hype Caravan and the Support our Sethrak discord chat gathered to show their love for these races. Honestly, I think vulpera and sethrak fans may surpass high elf fans as being a top tier non-playable race fan/request.

https://i.imgur.com/XyDA7Ozh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DkVl7OKh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2OwUBBih.jpg

For Sethraliss!

I don't mind Vulpera, they seem unique and adorable in a ferocious way.

But I'd prefer not having Sethrak. They seem silly and by far the least humanoid out of everything we've seen so far. If people want snakes why not just introduce Naga already, sculpt a new version of them on basis of Sethrak. At least Naga has massive lore ramifications and have been requested ever since the game was created.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Males have clipping issues I think with a few animations, and there was something about their jaw?

Whereas females...

That is why I will never play a Worgen caster...such horrible cast animations that clip so badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlack View Post
    I don't mind Vulpera, they seem unique and adorable in a ferocious way.

But I'd prefer not having Sethrak. They seem silly and by far the least humanoid out of everything we've seen so far. If people want snakes why not just introduce Naga already, sculpt a new version of them on basis of Sethrak. At least Naga has massive lore ramifications and have been requested ever since the game was created.
    I think the intention at this point is that Sethrak will be the "Good enough" of Naga, similar to how Kul'Tirans seem designed to be the "Good enough" for Vykrul and Void Elves for High Elves.

At this point, I just want a reptile race with good lore behind it, Naga fit in the extent of having a lot of lore and potential, but the new lore surrounding the Sethrak has also struck me as being really fascinating with a lot of potential for them to examine going into the future, if they decided to give them a bit more of a spotlight.
    Last edited by Veluren; 2018-08-12 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    If Vulpera didn't exist, I guarantee you we wouldn't be getting updated Goblins.
    The Goblins, compared to all the other races at the time, didn't really need updating. Worgen needed updatin fromd ay one, and I'd hope they still would have been upgraded, Vulperia or not.