Thread: X6 HC leap PSA

Deleted

X6 HC leap PSA

Just a PSA for all those warrs, like me, that didn't bother to pick any warmode talents, that HC leap is insane right now. Be sure to select the +1 leap for every leap talent and equip your Timeless Stratagem. Have fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    pretty funny tbh. too bad doesn't get the prot war mode talent that makes HC leap also stun for 3s

But is it really feasible to play with WM on as Alliance? For the last few weeks I found myself massively outnumbered in every zone. I understand that the factions have different leveling zones, but as I won't start leveling until tomorrow I assume there will already be a 5:1 horde advantage in every zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    But is it really feasible to play with WM on as Alliance? For the last few weeks I found myself massively outnumbered in every zone. I understand that the factions have different leveling zones, but as I won't start leveling until tomorrow I assume there will already be a 5:1 horde advantage in every zone.
    Try it out. If it's really terrible then use your dalaran hearth -> Stormwind and toggle it off. SW should have a port to island (I know org did), and if not set your hearth out there first. The 10% XP as well as WM talents are good enough that it's worth the try at least.

I’m playing alliance and haven’t had an issue with warmode