Deleted

We lost our value as DPS in M+ ?

With Shockwave gone on DPS warriors I feel like we bring nothing to the group in Mythic + !?
    Did I miss something?
    Feels like every other melee class would bring more utility.
    Last edited by mmoc5ade01f664; 2018-08-10 at 06:59 AM.

We bring smile on peoples faces when they see our dps.... like "Aww, lol, look at him go! ", so we bring something!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    We bring smile on peoples faces when they see our dps.... like "Aww, lol, look at him go! ", so we bring something!
    Haha!
    So you are saying that we are out dps'd to? Perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by Dawon View Post
    Exactly. Seeing a Fury using his spammable AoE like a crazy person should be enough incentive to bring him.

aoe fear, aoe slow, group HP buff, battle shout, single target stun,

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    aoe fear, aoe slow, group HP buff, battle shout, single target stun,
    aoe slow only for fury

aoe fear is not worth mentioning

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    aoe slow only for fury

aoe fear is not worth mentioning
    Why is it not worth mentioning? When it can be used as an AoE Interrupt, which is very powerful (imps in CoS for example).

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    Why is it not worth mentioning? When it can be used as an AoE Interrupt, which is very powerful (imps in CoS for example).
    Doesn't it still make enemies run around unpredictably? IE into a new group you don't want to pull.

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Doesn't it still make enemies run around unpredictably? IE into a new group you don't want to pull.
    in aoe situations it instantly breaks, just acts as an interupt

Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    It's better to have the option, than to not have it. There will be times where there's no risk of pulls, either by breaking with damage or lack of nearby mobs.

What that guy said about how it isn't worth mentioning is beyond stupid. Good players will make the most of the tools they get. Bad players will decide skills are just bad and keybind them to alt+F4.

Deleted
    Rallying Cry, Battle Shout and Intimidating Shout are still very good utility for m+

Arms is also shaping up to be AoE/cleave beast and that is allways good for trash in m+

To be honest warriors haven't lost any value, because it was never that high to begin with. We still aren't likely to be any worse than DKs, rets, WW, or shaman. But unless either spec is tuned very high on damage all melee will be in a very distant second place to rogues unless the unavoidable one-shot mechanics so common in Legion are minimized. Rogue defensive ability is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other melee, and that will probably be the deciding factor of what melee is desirable for high keys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoeth View Post
    To be honest warriors haven't lost any value, because it was never that high to begin with. We still aren't likely to be any worse than DKs, rets, WW, or shaman. But unless either spec is tuned very high on damage all melee will be in a very distant second place to rogues unless the unavoidable one-shot mechanics so common in Legion are minimized. Rogue defensive ability is LIGHT YEARS ahead of every other melee, and that will probably be the deciding factor of what melee is desirable for high keys.
    Good point. My plan was to level my Rogue first on launch and my warrior right after. Then I have the OP class and the fun class to

We probably won't be represented enough above m20 (or whatever counterpart of m20 in legion) we still don't have immunities to 1 shot mechanics at that level.

We have dmg but we bring low tier utilities for high end.
    Last edited by Grusalugg; 2018-08-12 at 03:43 PM.

We didn't lose that much. Warrior didn't have the utility/defensives to be competitive in super high keys, and we still don't have it. The AoE stun is a loss but not a big one, you being able to stun a pack for 1-2 seconds can be useful but stuns in M+ are mostly crucial to stop an uninterruptible cast and Storm Bolt does that in most situations, and it is ranged which is an advantage.

Meanwhile, our lack of defensives or special tools such as Grip means we will forever be behind classes like DHs and Rogues in M+ because defensives are king in high keys and ours are mediocre at best, especially compared to Rogues who are still so much more defensible than other melees that there's no point in comparing really.

I'm pretty sure above +20 any melee other than Warriors was desirable.

Pretty certain we didn't have much value. And this comes from a Fury Warrior who consistently ran 20+ keys. It was a struggle just to get invited because of our durability.

But the AoE was siiiiick.

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    I'm pretty sure above +20 any melee other than Warriors was desirable.

Pretty certain we didn't have much value. And this comes from a Fury Warrior who consistently ran 20+ keys. It was a struggle just to get invited because of our durability.

But the AoE was siiiiick.
    Well the durability issue at least has been fixed somewhat. Damage taken during Enrage is gone.