Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    He was a real meanie head to Akama.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserChild9 View Post
    Well he created the Illidari which was considered unforgivable at the time, not so much now. Though he did desecrate Auchindoun to power a portal. Cant remember if there was anything else.
    Wasn't Auchindoun actually destroyed by the Shadow Council who summoned something they couldn't hope to control (Murmur) to help them stave off defeat by the draenei?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    not drop enough warglaives
    /s

He enslaved Broken.

When TBC came out, yeah he was a pretty unforgivable villain who had become a dictator of Outlands. But it's been retconned so they could get away with him being in Legion without us putting him down again. At least that annoying dig at us killing him in that first scene with Xe'ra was later nicely cleared up by Illidan tearing her appart.
    I'm an altoholic since 2005.

He accidentally killed a cute critter while traversing to the Outlands... he's a monster in my books.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Wasn't Auchindoun actually destroyed by the Shadow Council who summoned something they couldn't hope to control (Murmur) to help them stave off defeat by the draenei?
    Indeed, but it was still considered sacred as it contained countless souls of the Draenei. Illidan found this out and took his team of ghost busters to hoover them all up to power a portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarc View Post
    The Horde is the West, the Allies are the Soviets (kind of makes more sense the other way around, but I'm Horde and I didn't want to be the commies in this metaphor.. For the Horde!) and the Legion are the Nazis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    A person who is saying "You need a good guy with a gun to stop a bad guy with a gun" sounds like someone who wants to sell 2 guns.