Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    A new class/race could be fun, but how about more options to customize our existing ones?

We should be able to scale our characters somewhat; I can't believe 14 years after release I still can't make a fat human or a short draenei.
    How about a really tall blood elf or a skinny pandaren? Why not?

It doesn't have to be a massive difference, maybe like 25% bigger or smaller from standard.

How about being able to choose how big my weapon is, or where I sheathe it and at what angle?

A lot of this stuff should be pretty trivial to implement, which makes me sad it hasn't and probably won't ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    We're loooong overdue for caster/ranged dps class. More than likely is going to wear mail.

Deleted
    We need a ninja class. It will have a racial to automatically ninja loot.

I don't think 4th specs is a good idea. It'd be adding 12 new specs, which is the equivalent of 4 new classes and that's just way too much being added at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    No more classes or specs, please...
    This. If Legion showed us one thing then it's that Blizzard ran completely out of ideas when it comes to class design. DH was the most stupid piece of shitty class design I've ever seen in this game.

Deleted
    the disparition of master loot and the personnal loot everywhere make every " we have only 2 mail classes " comment irrelevant

With personnal loot everywhere, they could add 3 leather classes, it would change nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Jaecks View Post
    Nope enough is enough, making each class kind of unique and balancing everything probably already is a nightmare.
    Fully agree.

Instead they can rethink specs to make them more different from each other. Not just generic resource builder/spender.

Ranged DPS Monks, something with the Red Crane.
    Ranged DPS Paladin, spellbreaker/shockadin.
    Tank spec Shaman, Heavy Earth magic.
    Potentially another dps spec for Priests.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Tinker would be dope.

Otherwise I want the earthwarden/shaman tank spec

Dragonlords. You heard it here first folks

9.0 will streamline the entire Race / Class lineup...

Dwarf Fighter (Tank)

Elf Mage (Ranged DPS)

Halfling Thief (Melee DPS)

Human Cleric (Healer)

There will be no more Alliance versus Horde (the Horde basically becomes part of the Bad Guy NPC collective)...

;^p

If so I hope its a race/class combo. We dont need any more classes or specs, since that would result in 1 more thing for people to whine and cry about.

10+ Year Old Account
    We’ll know more in 2 or so years...

How about just another fucking talent row for the classes and specs we got so the game can progress skill wise beyond lvl 100

We did not only did not get anything new with BfA, we are also losing a lot of stuff that we already had.
    If we get 1 new ability per spec without losing any of the current ones for the next expansion I would be shocked.

We will never see 4 speccs for any other class than druid and even a new class is highly unlikely.

They couldn't even come up with a 3rd spec for DH. There's no way they're going to add an additional spec to every class.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sakk View Post
    the disparition of master loot and the personnal loot everywhere make every " we have only 2 mail classes " comment irrelevant

With personnal loot everywhere, they could add 3 leather classes, it would change nothing
    For Transmog it its relevant. U Can make demon hunter like monk, druid like rogue, death knight like paladin, warlock like priest... but mail is only for hunters and shaman, and this is probably why mail is mostly shitty transmogs.

No more classes. DHs were already completely unnecessary fanservice.

I would be fine with 4th spec, however I think some classes it would be really forced and I am concerned Blizzard would just half-ass it. Some classes barely have 3 well-defined specs as it is

9.0 Dark Ranger