Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    I have run into a couple of those here in the US over the past couple days. Maybe alliance is finally getting their shit together?
    Well for me it was the case since week 1, world is full of both horde and alliance, i constantly see someone to fight with
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    I don't mean it in a bad way, but there has to be some general underlying psychological reason as to why non-PvPers have a higher tendency to play Alliance.

It's not even new, been this way since Vanilla. You even see the same thing in private servers - Horde killing Alliance on sight and Alliance never initiating, preferring to coexist.

It's interesting to say the least, and I frankly don't think it's a problem Blizzard can fix.
    Here is my theory:
    It MIGHT have something to do with Blizzard showing the Alliance as pitiful losers who do not really even WANT to fight and get genocided when they try to defend themselves, lying at the ground crying....while the Horde is standing at the beach shouting LOK TAR OGAR!!!!!!!!!

The depiction of the Alliance in general and Night Elves in particular has always been pitiful in this game. In the prepatch, it was at vomitting levels. Read both CE Novels...they are even worse. The Horde is all about dudes that like to get into fights and shit....while the Alliance one is about loss, misery, hopelessness, extinction and cowardice.

You cannot get any more biased than that.

Why should players want to fight for a faction that Blizzard has deserted a decade ago?

If Blizzard wants players to fight for the Alliance with pride, they should lead with example. They know how to do it. They do it for the Horde ALL THE TIME.

Again, just my theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Well for me it was the case since week 1, world is full of both horde and alliance, i constantly see someone to fight with
    You EU folks are lucky!