Time to kill is too high?

I'm not sure if I'm playing wrong or not, but on Outlaw Rogue and Frost/Fire Mage i'm doing almost no damage at all. It's incredibly slow to kill people, and it's created some of the most unsatisfying combat I've ever experienced.
    I asked people who are in the BfA beta if the time to kill would be more balanced at 120 and they told me it was even higher.
    Is anyone actually satisfied by this? Where your attacks do almost no damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Passionforyoursake View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm playing wrong or not, but on Outlaw Rogue and Frost/Fire Mage i'm doing almost no damage at all. It's incredibly slow to kill people, and it's created some of the most unsatisfying combat I've ever experienced.
    I asked people who are in the BfA beta if the time to kill would be more balanced at 120 and they told me it was even higher.
    Is anyone actually satisfied by this? Where your attacks do almost no damage?
    My fire mage is destroying things at 110 so I'm not seeing this. My blood DK however feels like it's taking too long to kill things as I level him up through the 90's. I expect a little slower because tank, but it's a lot more than I was thinking it would be. Hopefully it gets better in Legion content on him.